Hermit miners get no respect!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Hermit miners get no respect!

Postby DoctorCookie » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:16 am

I have been where you are. Loving the clang of a pickaxe against some hard stone. The *ding* of opening up a new area, the seductive symphony of music when you discover a fat juicy ore vein. Then there is the drag of having to haul it all back yourself, the understanding that it is you, and only you, that is waiting for that sweet, sweet ore. You drop it into your smelter and hope for the best.....alone. You have skills, you have knowledge, you could join a faction and get pumped full of food and ridden like ......well you know. Or you can join Public School where you will be treated as an equal member of an organic team.

Prospective respected miners pm me or contact me on discord @Smoked Brisket#4148
DoctorCookie

Re: Hermit miners get no respect!

Postby Juukin » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:13 pm

Do you still need a miner? I'd be down to join the village if you need someone.

Though I have no character yet, and would start fresh at your place instead, if that's no problem.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Zafarothhh » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:02 am

Hi Juukin ive been asked to talk to you about joining add me on discord Zafaroth#6308 :)
Zafarothhh

Postby Juukin » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Zafarothhh wrote:Hi Juukin ive been asked to talk to you about joining add me on discord Zafaroth#6308 :)

Added, I'm Azos
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Return to Dwarves & Thieves