Recruiting people! (finns welcome)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Recruiting people! (finns welcome)

Postby MadNomad » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:05 pm

I personally also tend to make temporary villages at the beggining of the world for first character development, so they are minimalistic and I treat them as something of low value that can be abandoned and lost later, and then I look at the map tiles people have provided to the public map to find a spot I like for some reason for permanent village, which I make significantly bigger with everything that I want

if someone bashes my first temporary village it's not much of a loss, and I already know not to invite them to the main village

wouldn't be surprised if some amount of people do the same
Last edited by MadNomad on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:11 pm

MadNomad wrote:I personally also tend to make temporary villages at the beggining of the world for first character development, so they are minimalistic, and then I look at the map tiles people have provided to the public map to find a spot for permanent village

Temporary village =/= village for new people
People tend to get attached to places they worked on for a week or two.
Unless you think that building a stick fence is reasonable for the place to get called a village?
And still, he'd need to help them out in some way, no? Without him its just some village of random people (that probably doesn't need shubla anyway)
Again, the rough location is all the people need. You don't build two villages on the different sides of the world.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby MadNomad » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:15 pm

DonVelD wrote:Unless you think that building a stick fence is reasonable for the place to get called a village?

nope, at least some storage, farm, palisade, and some key equipment for food making and metalworking equipment

DonVelD wrote:Without him its just some village of random people

of course I would be there at the beggining, it is supposed to be temporary home and help with beggining development, you don't want your study desk and table for eating and storage to be on the other side of the world, right?
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:33 pm

MadNomad wrote:
DonVelD wrote:Unless you think that building a stick fence is reasonable for the place to get called a village?

nope, at least some storage, farm, palisade, and some key equipment for food making and metalworking equipment

DonVelD wrote:Without him its just some village of random people

of course I would be there at the beggining, it is supposed to be temporary home and help with beggining development, you don't want your study desk and table for eating and storage to be on the other side of the world, right?

I don't know what the hell he wants, all im saying is that i couldnt be assed to do all of this shit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby telum12 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:15 pm

I'm just here to note that MadNomad is fucking retarded.

Thank you for your time.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Nightdawg » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlr_sbct7zU

Remember that this man is a known sprucecap killer and bot abuser. I wouldn't want to associate with him or his future village.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby vatas » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:39 pm

Nightdawg wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlr_sbct7zU

Remember that this man is a known sprucecap killer and bot abuser. I wouldn't want to associate with him or his future village.

Nice omission of the context.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby telum12 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:20 pm

vatas wrote:

Nice omission of the context.

"I'm killing noobs with bots but it's okay because it's for their own good"

Justifying it because other people *could* do it lmao. Shubla really is a hero of the common man

Man, what a context
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby shubla » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:30 pm

Doesn't one want to be friend of such instead of being the party performing the drowning part? ¦]
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Nightdawg » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:33 pm

shubla wrote:

Doesn't one want to be friend of such instead of being the party performing the drowning part? ¦]

Not when said friend complains about big boys bullying sprucecaps (and actually doing it in the video himself) while also not being able to defend himself from said big boys. That's like the worst of both worlds lmao ¦]
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves