The City of Brodgar - a place to socialize and play together

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

The City of Brodgar - a place to socialize and play together

Postby Zachary09 » Tue May 10, 2022 4:17 pm

Hi! Welcome to the City of Brodgar (click)!

The City of Brodgar is a place where you can have fun, socialize, talk to other people; generally speaking play the game the way it was intended to be played. The city is a governmentless place with a highly personal touch to what you design and build. You are the one who chooses how to play - you can play alone; you can also trade with other players to achieve a greater sense of community. Have you always wanted to be a leather tanner? Think no more, because perhaps now you can strike a deal with the local baker to buy some bread for your hard-earned leather.

The city currently has no charterstone and likely won't have it for a long time. Donations are welcome, however!

If you'd like to discuss donating to the City of Brodgar or joining the city, please either private message me on these forums (I rarely read PM's, you have been warned) or strike me a message at Discord: Andromalis#1928. I will get back to you as soon as possible!
Zachary09

Re: The City of Brodgar - a place to socialize and play toge

Postby delfer8 » Wed May 11, 2022 5:04 pm

I remember Robertzon's Brodgar in legacy haven, always happened to be raided or have problems. I wish you guys good luck and this time try to make a safe area before show coords!
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8