My Awesome Base!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

My Awesome Base!

Postby MarioErotica » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:54 pm

I finally got a claim up!

I rushed rage and theft and I've been bullying the local sprucecaps like the big dick chad I am. Destroyed one guy's claim about 6 times. LOL!

Been living in a cave like a real man. Used an army of alts to cave in the other entrances to our cave.

Getting farming going. Still don't have a palisade up, but with all the leather I've stolen, shouldn't be long now!

My coords are:
28, 261
https://vatsul.com/HnHMap/map?markers=1 ... .77&zoom=9

I'm too stupid to get image links to work apparently. I drink my own urine.
MarioErotica

Re: My Awesome Base!

Postby miyu » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:58 am

bruh, those are the ones who stole from us twice and then murdered us. tryhards kill newbie pacifists for fun, not cool dudes

murderers! and rushing thieves!!
miyu

Postby Virs » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:22 am

That place looks like someone tossed a grenade into a shithole. No wonder they steal from superior beings.
Virs

Postby dorag » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:10 am

MarioErotica wrote:I finally got a claim up!

I rushed rage and theft and I've been bullying the local sprucecaps like the big dick chad I am. Destroyed one guy's claim about 6 times. LOL!

Been living in a cave like a real man. Used an army of alts to cave in the other entrances to our cave.

Getting farming going. Still don't have a palisade up, but with all the leather I've stolen, shouldn't be long now!

My coords are:
28, 261
https://vatsul.com/HnHMap/map?markers=1 ... .77&zoom=9

I'm too stupid to get image links to work apparently. I drink my own urine.

I am on my way op with one post i have seigecraft and im sorry to say you didnt ancest worship and your base is a30 min seige gg
dorag

Return to The Moot