Nobody expects the L3 invasion

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Nobody expects the L3 invasion

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:35 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:The kind of retard that would piss his pants in public then act smug because the non-freethinkers are upset about it

The kind of sad man who deserves sympathy because the only grass touching he does earns him experience points.

anyways cope ig marginally interesting fight video, would have been better if it weren't noobs who don't even build airlocks on their palis but H&H pvp beggars cant be choosers
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby MightySheep » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:47 pm

who the fuck builds airlocks on level 3 palis, I was salty that they even had a pali down there

also the whole "stop bullying poor newbies" argument is a bit meh when they are running around in better equipment and that miner probably had better stats than me

theres literally 90 people in that village, at what point do you lose the ability to play the feeble victim?

Last world the Whatever kingdom had a whole bunch of fighters and idk if youre in that village Robben but youve played since legacy, whats your excuse? You really dont get to have a massive zerg of players running around in high quality bronze then cry like a girl when they get ganked
Last edited by MightySheep on Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MightySheep

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:55 pm

MightySheep wrote:who the fuck builds airlocks on level 3 palis

also the whole "stop bullying poor newbies" argument is a bit meh when they are running around in better equipment and that miner probably had better stats than me

theres literally 90 people in that village, at what point do you lose the ability to play the feeble victim?

idk i put an airlock on every palisade i have just cuz it takes 15 seconds

i feel like a competent village of "90" would do the same unless they're not very competent?

everybody's the feeble victim in cases of number of you>them, a 2v1 is a win>loss every time regardless of stats within the 2 factor unless there's a MASSIVE difference of weapon/armor quality
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby MightySheep » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:02 pm

linkfanpc wrote:everybody's the feeble victim in cases of number of you>them, a 2v1 is a win>loss every time regardless of stats within the 2 factor unless there's a MASSIVE difference of weapon/armor quality

Well in that video they had 4 guys we had 3, and the 2 guys with me didnt even had theft, 1 had literally started the day before

Robben is just a professional victim, he used to run Brodgar and Im pretty sure he purposely choses not to try to defend his villagers so he can continue playing the victim

but when you got 90 guys with better gear its just a bit silly
MightySheep

Postby wolf1000wolf » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:06 pm

MightySheep wrote:...

but when you got 90 guys its just a bit silly

As one of the "90 guys" I'd like to point out Whatever runs the whole gamut. We've got lots of first time players, bunch of vet casuals, and like a handful of more dedicated vets. Personally, I joined Whatever because I wanted to try out community life this world instead of being a hermit. So far it's been quite a different experience but still fun.
wolf1000wolf

Postby Virs » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:16 pm

MightySheep wrote:
Virs wrote:Took entire week for moot to get lame shit like this. Dead PvP and we're not even a month into this world, will you beginners ever start attacking each other rather than ganking alts smh

https://streamable.com/r0ab12

is this wat u want? chad pvp? ganking whateverbay mains?

theres been plenty of fights with like AD and shit but its just like an hour of running in circle then maybe 1 person get KOd fuk dat, post ur own chad pvp content

Perhaps it's time to change the game to something more PvP oriented? I do realise these are painful words but seeing all that time investment just to kill a bunch of newbs is ridiculous. Not to mention you posting another streamable vid with guy wearing a fox hat during combat. Prime PvP, but once you get past early game it'll become better.
Virs

Postby telum12 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:32 pm

wolf1000wolf wrote:

As one of the "90 guys" I'd like to point out Whatever runs the whole gamut. We've got lots of first time players, bunch of vet casuals, and like a handful of more dedicated vets. Personally, I joined Whatever because I wanted to try out community life this world instead of being a hermit. So far it's been quite a different experience but still fun.

Whatever has experienced players and access to bronze. You could all be geared, get some moves, and they could teach you the basics of running. Having ten people with spears holding down sting is going to be spooky for anyone. A few of you might get picked when trying to chase someone who is better, but what are people realistically going to do against a zerg?

But no, instead of just play the hapless hermit.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby wolf1000wolf » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:51 pm

telum12 wrote:
wolf1000wolf wrote:

Whatever has experienced players and access to bronze. You could all be geared, get some moves, and they could teach you the basics of running. Having ten people with spears holding down sting is going to be spooky for anyone. A few of you might get picked when trying to chase someone who is better, but what are people realistically going to do against a zerg?

But no, instead of just play the hapless hermit.

I feel like you're projecting a bit but ok. All I'm pointing out is that having "90 guys" doesn't mean as much compared to inclination, time zones, general activity and whatnot.

Also, I realize you're part of the "HnH is a PvP game" crowd and I probably have 0% of changing your mind about what HnH can be..

But for all the spectators and peaceful types out there I wanted to let you guys know HnH is still a enjoyable game even with the presence of PvP raiders especially if you play in a group, however loosely organized.
wolf1000wolf

Postby Moonpoppy » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:20 pm

whatever is so mad right now
Moonpoppy

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:32 pm

It's nice seeing bullies like Whatever get a taste of their own medicine, good job sheep.
DDDsDD999

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot