Nobody expects the L3 invasion

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Nobody expects the L3 invasion

Postby overtyped » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:59 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Imagine unironically using a 17th century philosopher as your PFP and trying to act better than people on a tiny MMO forum. It's like a boomer equivalent of having a twitter account dedicated to your favorite waifu

To be fair, he is a bar certified lawyer irl. It is not his fault that you may or may not work at perkins. Not that there is anything wrong with working at a family dollar, a job is a job.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby azrid » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:10 pm

I'm glad mightysheep is usually one of the first to quit haven.
Threads like these wont taint the moot for much longer.
azrid

Postby WowGain » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:15 am

azrid wrote:I'm glad mightysheep is usually one of the first to quit haven.
Threads like these wont taint the moot for much longer.

W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby TheServant » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:19 am

MightySheep wrote:who the fuck builds airlocks on level 3 palis, I was salty that they even had a pali down there

also the whole "stop bullying poor newbies" argument is a bit meh when they are running around in better equipment and that miner probably had better stats than me

theres literally 90 people in that village, at what point do you lose the ability to play the feeble victim?

Last world the Whatever kingdom had a whole bunch of fighters and idk if youre in that village Robben but youve played since legacy, whats your excuse? You really dont get to have a massive zerg of players running around in high quality bronze then cry like a girl when they get ganked

You can't perceive whatever bay as a usual faction. It isn't. its more like a city where you can live yourself and mind your own business, by no means villagers are obligated to take action, when you raid, its more like raiding someone or a very small group, not a faction. Perhaps there will be changes soon? :)

It's a good place for new players and aswell stablished players, i'm having lots of fun playing on it. I think everyone is, don't have anything bad to say about it and never saw any villager complaining too.
TheServant

Postby azrid » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:09 pm

TheServant wrote:its more like a city where you can live yourself and mind your own business, by no means villagers are obligated to take action, when you raid, its more like raiding someone or a very small group, not a faction.

this
Flexing about killing someone from here is cringe.
Just because theres a lot of people doesn't mean they are gonna come and run around with you on the fields and meadows.
Haven pvp is autistic.
azrid

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:35 pm

Ye mightysheep stop flexing about killing helpless 90-man-village-hermits smh
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby MightySheep » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:37 am

Nightdawg wrote:Ye mightysheep stop flexing about killing helpless 90-man-village-hermits smh

if this upsets him wait till he find the video where I was flexing on actual hermits not these top tier giga chad faction "hermits"
MightySheep

Postby WowGain » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:36 am

azrid wrote:
TheServant wrote:its more like a city where you can live yourself and mind your own business, by no means villagers are obligated to take action, when you raid, its more like raiding someone or a very small group, not a faction.

this
Flexing about killing someone from here is cringe.
Just because theres a lot of people doesn't mean they are gonna come and run around with you on the fields and meadows.
Haven pvp is autistic.

Sounds like you're all too piss scared to defend your own
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby roskuwacz » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:01 pm

Nah I am not mad at all. Yes I have in village a lot of players and yes I could organize some kind of the militia but it is worth it? The militia man (max I can get at given time is about 10 where 4 of them will be on voice) - bet with attributes at 80-100. - Not a chance vs organized faction with PvP experience :roll:
Anyways I am glad that Sheep is coming with his Tea party to KO some Whatever Bay residents - it gives some old/new players some motivation to learn combat and never run into water when there is PVP.

Whatever Bay is not the Whatever from W13 - from old Whatever Realm only me and my dear labor friend is playing so if you are looking for some kind of revenge for W13 - kinda too late :D (Neither of us is a PVP player)

I treat Whatever Bay as experiment for requested safe zone/PVE server in Haven and Hearth - for now it seems to work. All we lack is permission management system/search bar in Village window and some kind of tutorial for new players how wound/quality system works. We lost about 15 players due to snakes/mosquitoes :lol:
All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. - Winston Churchill
roskuwacz

Postby telum12 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:46 pm

roskuwacz wrote:Nah I am not mad at all. Yes I have in village a lot of players and yes I could organize some kind of the militia but it is worth it? The militia man (max I can get at given time is about 10 where 4 of them will be on voice) - bet with attributes at 80-100. - Not a chance vs organized faction with PvP experience :roll:

Hell yes that'd be super cool and bring more people into PvP in the game. What's the point of Brodgar if not to teach people all the different aspect of the game?
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot