Nobody expects the L3 invasion

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Nobody expects the L3 invasion

Postby KGery » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:25 pm

Nightdawg wrote:
I would never stab anyone either. I would still play only for the walking and jumping.
And if someone dares to plant the bomb, I will tell them how it offends my religious views.

I'm not very familiar with the CS scene, but other games like TF2 used to have thriving custom game servers, take prophunt for example. It had nothing to do with what TF2 was originally meant to be by the developers, but the players found it fun and thus played it regularly. Surprisingly, their communities weren't so angry that a minority plays a game (and god forbid finds it fun) differently than they do, unlike here.

Also a funny little note, you probably only said the walking and jumping part to make it sound ridiculous and exaggerated, but surf maps were popular in CS where you do exactly that.
KGery

Postby azrid » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:30 pm

The raider cries out in pain as he strikes you.
azrid

Postby telum12 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:41 pm

KGery wrote:
Nightdawg wrote:
I would never stab anyone either. I would still play only for the walking and jumping.
And if someone dares to plant the bomb, I will tell them how it offends my religious views.

I'm not very familiar with the CS scene, but other games like TF2 used to have thriving custom game servers, take prophunt for example. It had nothing to do with what TF2 was originally meant to be by the developers, but the players found it fun and thus played it regularly. Surprisingly, their communities weren't so angry that a minority plays a game (and god forbid finds it fun) differently than they do, unlike here.

Also a funny little note, you probably only said the walking and jumping part to make it sound ridiculous and exaggerated, but surf maps were popular in CS where you do exactly that.

Dude, the only pply crying are the ones who get killed & refuse to learn how to run away to not get KO'd, or engage in the PvP aspect in any way. I don't think any of the ppl PvP-ing mind getting free kills, though it'd be more engaging if more people got into pvp
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Nightdawg » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:44 pm

KGery wrote:but other games like TF2 used to have thriving custom game servers

I only play on pub servers as a hoovy and I complain to people when they kill me or try to kick me because I never play the objective and I only sit in a corner being innocent

KGery wrote:but surf maps were popular in CS where you do exactly that.

No, I only play the default game mode
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby wolf1000wolf » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:00 pm

KGery, you're wasting your time with these people. Just accept that the loud minority of pvp advocates on HnH are most active on the forums.

They'll never change their minds on their "correct" way to play HnH.
wolf1000wolf

Postby KGery » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:08 pm

wolf1000wolf wrote:KGery, you're wasting your time with these people. Just accept that the loud minority of pvp advocates on HnH are most active on the forums.

They'll never change their minds on their "correct" way to play HnH.

Oh you misunderstand, i'm just trying to piss them off even more. Getting these replies to my posts makes it worth the effort alone.
KGery

Postby azrid » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:20 pm

telum12 wrote:Dude, the only pply crying are the ones who get killed

you.jpg
azrid

Postby DonVelD » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:22 pm

guys, look, look, he posted you as a crying wojak, that means you're wrong if you didn't know :ugeek:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby telum12 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:32 pm

azrid wrote:
telum12 wrote:Dude, the only pply crying are the ones who get killed

you.jpg

Oh no, the sprucecaps aren't fighting back, I'm so sad, you're right

MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby BigCountry » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:24 am

Rosk has East Coast Americans (yes that shit is very important demographically lol) and Legit Austrailans allied with him working this group. Sandbox is sandbox. Our group is very strong but at the same time we are not assholes. For anyone reading this take that statement for what it's worth politically.
BigCountry

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot