Nobody expects the L3 invasion

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Nobody expects the L3 invasion

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:49 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:

I don't like Mightysheep, but you're an unbelievable faggot. Holy shit

Keep up the good work, Sheep
Last edited by SnuggleSnail on Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:54 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:

I don't like Mightysheep, but you're an unbelievable faggot. Holy shit

At least I don't act like I'm the walmart parking lot child of the gunk that gets stuck in the gutter and the boy from xbox live who shouts ***ger for attention.
I can't say the same for you, you poor soul.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby DonVelD » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:56 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:I mean, it's not an alt... but you're ganking first time players who are only a few weeks into the game with 0 pvp experience living in a newb friendly open city. I know that many of this community considers this to be reasonable play, but many of this community also posts anime girls and pokimane because they never developed past their love of 4chan and Boxxy from their childhoods.

What's worse is that you're posting it on here like you are proud of your achievements. I know you've done better in the past, Mightysheep. I'd like to see you do better in the future as well.

holllllllyshit tell me you're a coping loser without telling me you're a coping loser

it really shows that you're trying to be a pseudointelligent nerd looking at your granger-esque avatar :lol:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:00 pm

Imagine unironically using a 17th century philosopher as your PFP and trying to act better than people on a tiny MMO forum. It's like a boomer equivalent of having a twitter account dedicated to your favorite waifu
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
SnuggleSnail

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:04 pm

How does one NOT act better than the bottom of the barrel?
Are you saying I need to actively lobotomize myself to fit in and be cool like you, Snuggleboi?

I have no issues showing my appreciation for historical figures who have contributed meaningfully to modern discourse, just like you have no issues showing appreciation for a Vtuber who sits in a channel collecting money from unemployed, not seeking education or vocational training, 20 year olds, who have their mother's credit card information. We can appreciate those things that are inspiring to us in our own ways.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby telum12 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:08 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:How does one NOT act better than the bottom of the barrel?
Are you saying I need to actively lobotomize myself to fit in and be cool like you, Snuggleboi?

I have no issues showing my appreciation for historical figures who have contributed meaningfully to modern discourse, just like you have no issues showing appreciation for a Vtuber who sits in a channel collecting money from unemployed, not seeking education or vocational training, 20 year olds, who have their mother's credit card information. We can appreciate those things that are inspiring to us in our own ways.

The difference between Snail & you is that snail understands the concept of irony. You, however, seem to struggle a bit with the concept.

It's not really surprising, given your pseudo-intellectual babble on a fucking video game forum.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:10 pm

I may not understand irony, but I can take great pleasure from ruffling the feathers of his little sycophant army of hanger ons who idolize his, or her, or its, base endowment of the lowest order.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:14 pm

The kind of retard that would piss his pants in public then act smug because the non-freethinkers are upset about it
SnuggleSnail

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:15 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:The kind of retard that would piss his pants in public then act smug because the non-freethinkers are upset about it

The kind of sad man who deserves sympathy because the only grass touching he does earns him experience points.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Moonpoppy » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:33 pm

brah, whatever bay are not happy. Rekt kids
Moonpoppy

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot