another extreme stinky bizarre raid - Swamp Village

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: another extreme stinky bizarre raid - Swamp Village

Postby Slllepoi » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:26 pm

SavageFox wrote:I just got done talking with the guy that owns that Village is a new player to the game so lack of knowledge is the reason why you were able to exploit him
I hope he doesn't quit though you live and learn sometimes you have to learn by trial by fire

Hello, I am the leader of this village. Stop deceiving people, I have not spoken to you and never saw you. It was a mechanical error (Confirms the update where this possibility was fixed) and we could not assume that this is possible, which other players took advantage of.
Slllepoi

Postby MightySheep » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:33 pm

Slllepoi wrote:It was a mechanical error (Confirms the update where this possibility was fixed) and we could not assume that this is possible, which other players took advantage of.

it actually wasnt an error it was intended and known about for many worlds, this case may have been the straw the broke the camels back though they finally realized its just an idiotic mechanic but it had been reported dozens of times before and they said they wouldnt fix it
MightySheep

Postby Nightdawg » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:11 pm

Slllepoi wrote:Stop deceiving people. It was a mechanical error (Confirms the update where this possibility was fixed) and we could not assume that this is possible, which other players took advantage of.

This is me crying in the dev's PMs:

This is jorb, saying he'll look at it, after we did this shit to you, recorded it, and posted it on the forums:

I'm sorry that this bullshit had to happen to you, but you're not the first one who had to suffer from this obnoxious crap.

I'm glad they finally fixed it.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Previous

Return to The Moot