Bob Dole saves the damsel in distress! gets Pearl necklace

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Bob Dole saves the damsel in distress! gets Pearl necklace

Postby overtyped » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:37 am

Bob Dole got a call a short time ago by his hermit friend.
A newbie calling themselves alyx, or chopstix was walking outside their base, when they were attacked by a guy with a full pvp setup.

Bob Dole rushed to the scene and chopstix opened the door with his alt.
The criminal didn't leave after doing the crime, but rather sat inside a house while waiting for his red handed to wear off, which was a big mistake. The house in question was the one alyx is coming out of, shown in this image.
This is chopstix little hobbit hole.

The perp tried to fight Bob Dole off, but after a lengthy exchange, the perp fell before the crushing weight of justice! Bob Dole apologizes for not showing a screenshot of the downed villain, but Jorb is a stingy ghoul who set the loot window to 30 seconds, forcing me act fast to loot him dry. Fighting him 1v1, i have to say his MC/UA was at least over 200. Very impressive for a vile criminal!

The evildoer also had a tsack on, but there wasn't enough time to remove the forageables from his inventory to collect it, so sadly Bob Dole will just have to make do with the other stuff.
lul.png
lul.png (211.92 KiB) Viewed 2328 times

I also have to thank him, because not only did he give Bob Dole a good quality pearl necklace, and the best belt in the game, he also don't have steel yet, so having steel greaves and a mammoth chestpiece will help Bob Dole greatly. Don't worry, vile villain, for your stuff will be put to good use in hunting down more perps.

Sadly for you evildoer, all the scents are locked behind a gate, so best of luck getting that pearl neck back. <3
Have a nice day, and praise Bob Dole for real justice has been served for all hermits and noobs!
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Re: Bob Dole saves the damsel in distress! gets Pearl neckla

Postby DonVelD » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:40 am

>snakeskin boots
he deserved that after all
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Bawhoppen » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:46 am

Bob Dole truly believes in law & order, tackling crime with his own hands if need be
jorb wrote:I am presently exhausted from twelve hours of non-stop developing and I am going to bed.
Bawhoppen

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:20 am

I can vouch that unlike Bob's questionable conduct in the past, he did actually save the home of this new player who desperately PMed about the raid and having her stuff broken while the act was in progress. We gave her some food and curios to help her recover. I'm surprised that someone so well equipped, with a q100 Mammoth Guard, was preying on a first world newb who did not even have metal. It is very satisfying to be able to deliver justice, swiftly, and to someone who had been picking on others who stood literally no chance.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Senretsu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:19 am

Thank you Bob Dole
Senretsu

Postby Dekiko » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:32 am

I am Chopstix, the damsel in distress. I was near my open gate working on leveling a spot of ground when this guy suddenly appears on a horse and attacks me. I was just a farmer living as a hermit and kind to everyone who came by. I don't understand why he wanted to kill me, I had nothing of value. I am so very grateful that Bob Dole and his friend came to my aid. Justice was clearly served this evening and I am glad the one who attacked me lost all of his armor and his pearl necklace. I have a screen shot of the two awesome guys who delivered justice.
Last edited by Dekiko on Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
[b]Alyx

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
it is the courage to continue that counts."
Dekiko

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:05 am

Robben_DuMarsch

Postby overtyped » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:37 am

Oh no, this looks terrible for Bob Dole, the evil accomplices of the villian we defeated have found out where we live even without scents! and if they found us without any scents, this can only mean one thing! They are investigators! and if they are investigators, then it can only mean one thing!!! They are diehard fans of the famous fictional investigator known as Nancy Drew! They are... They are.. the Drew Crew! Bob Doles only weakness! Egads!!!

Will Bob Dole survive, or will the Drew Crew meet a surprise defeat?! Tune in next time to for another episode of Dragon Ba- er i mean, tune in next time to find out if the Drew Crew manages to defeat Bob Dole and reclaim their pearl necklace!!! oooOOoooOOoo
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby KGery » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:46 am

Praise Bob Dole
KGery

Postby Vraatjuh » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:24 am

Good read. +1 for justice.
Vraatjuh

Next

Return to The Moot