it's not fun to be murdered by tryhards

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: please ban the tryhard botters

Postby dagrimreefah » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:50 am

"I think a good game should be like farmville or candy crush"
dagrimreefah

Re: it's not fun to be murdered by tryhards

Postby fishbro001 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:18 am

telum12 wrote:Also here is a picture of your resting place without those shitty delimiters between biomes:

What a horrible day to have eyes
fishbro001

Postby WowGain » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:09 am

best read of the past few weeks
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Stealthkibbler » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:31 am

This Telum guy is such a nice and helpful player, who would have thought such a sainted individual would exist in these blasted lands, I think he should be a community moderator, i think he deserves it with such an endearing attitude towards the lower echelons of the community.
Stealthkibbler

Postby Valgar » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:07 pm

The OP is new to the game, you don't need to blame him for not knowing.

When you get attacked and haven't the Murderous Rage active on you, the attacker will stop fighting when you get KOed.
When you get KOed, after 30sec, an option let you "Stand up there", "Teleport to your Hearthfire" or "Log out the character".
Your mistake here was to go into deep water cause the player KOed you there and the water did the "murder strike".

The player was here to kill you with no doubt (he isn't a good guy), but he failed at that and you finished the job he started.
He KOed you, but you were in deepwater --> drowned instead of teleporting you back to your Hearthfire.

For your friend who get "KOed", he misunderstood, he was dead when they took the body.
Let's say you got 100 HHP. If the final blow of the attacker let you with 100+ wounds, you're dead without any need of murderous skills.
Valgar

Re: please ban the tryhard botters

Postby Kaios » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:13 pm

HasseKebab wrote:Cope, people don't really even bot in this game anymore

Cope
Kaios

Postby odettaja » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:47 pm

Thanks OP you started real "flood" of customers to my spa <3
https://gyazo.com/018753e79c1a3335283d5ad55cebf215
odettaja

Postby miyu » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:40 am

Valgar wrote:The OP is new to the game, you don't need to blame him for not knowing.

When you get attacked and haven't the Murderous Rage active on you, the attacker will stop fighting when you get KOed.
When you get KOed, after 30sec, an option let you "Stand up there", "Teleport to your Hearthfire" or "Log out the character".
Your mistake here was to go into deep water cause the player KOed you there and the water did the "murder strike".

The player was here to kill you with no doubt (he isn't a good guy), but he failed at that and you finished the job he started.
He KOed you, but you were in deepwater --> drowned instead of teleporting you back to your Hearthfire.

For your friend who get "KOed", he misunderstood, he was dead when they took the body.
Let's say you got 100 HHP. If the final blow of the attacker let you with 100+ wounds, you're dead without any need of murderous skills.

thank you for the concise explanation!
miyu

Postby Angelklaine » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:39 pm

So what I have learned from this thread is that the new definition of psycopath is a guy who pvp's someone in a full loot pvp game. Nice.

In essence, don't run from players unless you KNOW you can escape. Fight them. Even if you lose maybe you can leave them with a couple fell slashes to remember you by, and dont give me that "I have no combat skills or gear" excuse. If you have no combat skills in a full loot, permadeath pvp game, then that's your own fault. Accounts are free. Learn to make alts or resign yourself to be a bottom feeder. Crying in the forums will only make people laugh at you.

Just because you can pick flowers doesnt mean this is an utopia.
Angelklaine

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:25 pm

Angelklaine wrote:So what I have learned from this thread is that the new definition of psycopath is a guy who pvp's someone in a full loot pvp game. Nice.

In essence, don't run from players unless you KNOW you can escape. Fight them. Even if you lose maybe you can leave them with a couple fell slashes to remember you by, and dont give me that "I have no combat skills or gear" excuse. If you have no combat skills in a full loot, permadeath pvp game, then that's your own fault. Accounts are free. Learn to make alts or resign yourself to be a bottom feeder. Crying in the forums will only make people laugh at you.

Just because you can pick flowers doesnt mean this is an utopia.

I like this guy ^
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot