it's not fun to be murdered by tryhards

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: please ban the tryhard botters

Postby Halbertz » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:27 pm

Clemins wrote:

lmao. Based
Halbertz

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:30 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:I mean atleast you're not gonna die the same way again

I don't think I would ever have the stats to beat someone like that so I'm not sure how saying that even makes sense. most people die 100% of the time against people with insanely higher stats
what would you have done? I ran away as best I could think of, kept my stamina up and sprint
miyu

Postby Halbertz » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:32 pm

miyu wrote:

I don't think I would ever have the stats to beat someone like that so I'm not sure how saying that even makes sense. most people die 100% of the time against people with insanely higher stats

You dumb ass, they didn't kill you - just knocked you out. After that your body lost all stamina and drowned. Don't click on deep water if you are stupid. Stats is nothing in this situation - you just did incredible retarded thing.
Halbertz

Postby DonVelD » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:33 pm

Nobody said you could fight back with your amount of skill, but avoiding water and trying to run away would be a good start instead of the defeatist schizo attitude :lol:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:35 pm

DonVelD wrote:Op is being an unfathomable retard and drowned himself, then blamed his blunders onto le bots & called those who KOd him psychopaths for enjoying a video game lmfao you absolutely deserved the death

yes you were enjoying the video game, I would have never had an issue with that if your fun wasn't making other people not have fun. I think that a good game should let everyone have fun not just the 0.01%

Halbertz wrote:
miyu wrote:

You dumb ass, they didn't kill you - just knocked you out. After that your body lost all stamina and drowned. Don't click on deep water if you are stupid. Stats is nothing in this situation - you just did incredible retarded thing.

I don't see you answering the question of what you would have done to run away, he had more constitution so max stamina was higher so he could spring for a longer time than me. what would you do if someone just catches up to you? no run away? I really don't understand what you're saying
throwing insults like a deranged person doesn't make me understand any better what you're even trying to say

DonVelD wrote:Nobody said you could fight back with your amount of skill, but avoiding water and trying to run away would be a good start instead of the defeatist schizo attitude :lol:

what would avoiding the water do? you could sprint for longer periods of time than me, and I didn't have a boat on me
Last edited by miyu on Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miyu

Postby telum12 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:37 pm

miyu wrote:

what would you have done? I ran away as best I could think of, kept my stamina up and sprint

I feel like you need this spoonfed:

You did not die because you were attacked by higher statted people. You died because you went into the water. Being in water after KO prevents you from Hearthing back, which usually results in you drowning. The way grievous damage works now makes it virtually impossible to kill someone without being in murderous rage, and even then it's difficult if the person is even remotely competent.

In the video, you can see that you get KO'd, not killed. You can tell because you get those birds flying around your head. Normally, you hearth back and escape when this happens. There are, however, a few things that can prevents this. In this case, being in (deep) water. So instead of hearthing back, you get up in the water and just stand there like an idiot while you got drowning ticks.

tl;dr: You're dumb. You'd have died against people with any amount of stats because you're really, really bad at this game and don't seem to be willing to improve.
Last edited by telum12 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby telum12 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:38 pm

miyu wrote:I don't see you answering the question of what you would have done to run away, he had more constitution so max stamina was higher so he could spring for a longer time than me. what would you do if someone just catches up to you? no run away? I really don't understand what you're saying
throwing insults like a deranged person doesn't make me understand any better what you're even trying to say

DonVelD wrote:Nobody said you could fight back with your amount of skill, but avoiding water and trying to run away would be a good start instead of the defeatist schizo attitude :lol:

what would avoiding the water do? you could sprint for longer periods of time than me, and I didn't have a boat on me

Con does not affect how much stamina you have. Everyone has the same amount of stamina. When you're running from spooky people and don't know what you're doing, never go into deep water. Either let yourself get KO'd or run away on land.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:40 pm

telum12 wrote:
miyu wrote:

I feel like you need this spoonfed:

You did not die because you were attacked by higher statted people. You died because you went into the water. Being in whatever after KO prevents you from Hearthing back, which usually results in you drowning. The way grievous damage works now makes it virtually impossible to kill someone without being in murderous rage, and even then it's difficult if the person is even remotely competent.

In the video, you can see that you get KO'd, not killed. You can tell because you get those birds flying around your head. Normally, you hearth back and escape when this happens. There are, however, a few things that can prevents this. In this case, being in (deep) water. So instead of hearthing back, you get up in the water and just stand there like an idiot while you got drowning ticks.

tl;dr: You're dumb. You'd have died against people with any amount of stats because you're really, really bad at this game and don't seem to be willing to improve.

ok yes I did not know that you could KO someone in water and then drown, I understand that
but do you really believe that someone like that wouldn't just murder you if they took the body when you drown?? I really cannot comprehend how someone could think otherwise, even if I would've been KOed on the ground why would they leave my body be? They go around killing people for a reason, no?
if they wouldn't have attacked me I would have never died in the first place so there's obviously the stats at fault
also how would you learn, the game only teaches you very few things and then the rest is about reading guides and picking on bits information from everywhere while the veterans know everything. players are not playing on the same knowledge level.
Last edited by miyu on Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miyu

Postby vatas » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:41 pm

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Halbertz » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:41 pm

what would you do if someone just catches up to you?

Click on rabbits and collect speed boosts, you donkey. And press your drink button time to time. That's it.
Halbertz

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot