it's not fun to be murdered by tryhards

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: please ban the tryhard botters

Postby DonVelD » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:42 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby telum12 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:43 pm

miyu wrote:ok yes I did not know that you could KO someone in water and then drown, I understand that
but do you really believe that someone like that wouldn't just murder you if they took the body when you drown?? I really cannot comprehend how someone could think otherwise, even if I would've been KOed on the ground why would they leave my body be? They go around killing people for a reason, no?

When you are KO'd, people cannot attack you, only steal what you're wearing. After 30 seconds, you teleport away to your hearthfire.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Halbertz » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:43 pm

if I would've been KOed on the ground why would they leave my body be?

You auto teleport to your hf after ko, man. Idk you are super new to game, but think you are confident enough to start this topic. Pathetic.
Halbertz

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:43 pm

If there wasn't the evidence that this was a real person I'd think OP was taking the piss
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:43 pm

Halbertz wrote:
what would you do if someone just catches up to you?

Click on rabbits and collect speed boosts, you donkey. And press your drink button time to time. That's it.

I know and did try to do that, but it's not that easy because of the stress of the moment and the game gives you no chance to learn and experience such things without restarting the whole game just to get one experience like this
also insulting doesn't bring anything to this discussion
miyu

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:44 pm

Halbertz wrote:
if I would've been KOed on the ground why would they leave my body be?

You auto teleport to your hf after ko, man. Idk you are super new to game, but think you are confident enough to start this topic. Pathetic.

yes I know that. I've been KOed by npcs multiple times, but players would be right next to me bro, they would just kill you no???
miyu

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:44 pm

ripbozo
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:45 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:If there wasn't the evidence that this was a real person I'd think OP was taking the piss

yea, if you play this game you must know the game inside out before even playing or everyone thinks you're trolling
while the game barely bothers about making the tons of badly designed elements known to you like palisade exploiting to name one
miyu

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:48 pm

telum12 wrote:
miyu wrote:ok yes I did not know that you could KO someone in water and then drown, I understand that
but do you really believe that someone like that wouldn't just murder you if they took the body when you drown?? I really cannot comprehend how someone could think otherwise, even if I would've been KOed on the ground why would they leave my body be? They go around killing people for a reason, no?

When you are KO'd, people cannot attack you, only steal what you're wearing. After 30 seconds, you teleport away to your hearthfire.

what, really? where is this stated?? can't players murder/execute like NPCs or why wouldn't they be able to attack me?
my friends told me that they just murder you if they think they can get LP from you
miyu

Postby DonVelD » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:51 pm

Listen. Most of the players that obliterate you were previously KOd countless times, until they mastered the way how to PvP. Congrats - it's your first time. Try to use that as an advantage next time, and just maybe you won't die.
Don't blame the players for your mistakes and try to learn. Sure gear and stats matter a lot, but if you learned how to run away it wouldn't matter at all.

Also in a lot of situations you can't be killed unless critically wounded.
Last edited by DonVelD on Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot