Bob Dole gets KOd by Men with Nuts So Fresh he can Suck Them

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Bob Dole gets KOd by Men with Nuts So Fresh he can Suck Them

Postby roboboy33 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:38 am

Vandal and Hemp Thief Bob Dole gets KO'd by Men with Nuts So Fresh he can Suck Them

Recently Bob Dole commited crimes by stealing hemp and bashing a new palisade.

But Bob was not ready to stop at just some hemp, he wanted more.

To protect our less fresh members we remained vigilant. Watching the movements of this criminal, we waited for our chance to enact justice.

Finally, after cowering for days, the criminal was found outside chasing snowflakes, and a chase ensued. The criminal was initially found on a sled, but with his brain having been impaired and degraded by the lower thinking required of someone willing to commit such criminal acts, he foolishly abandoned his sled.

This led to such extensive nut sucking by the criminal, that by the time his abettor showed up in a futile attempt to save this wrongdoer, it was too late, and the criminal Bob Dole was knocked to the ground.

Below is the pathetic attire and items retreived from his downed person. The low quality of this gear is no doubt due to directing his efforts toward wronging others rather than improving himself.

Let this be a lesson not only to this criminal, but to others as well: We're so fresh, you can suck our nuts.
roboboy33

Re: Bob Dole gets KOd by Men with Nuts So Fresh he can Suck

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:06 am

As somebody who has been led astray by lust for hemp seeds and hermit curios this really makes me reconsider my actions

"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby MightySheep » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:09 am

what little skill there is to pvp goes out the window during winter so gratz on the timing I guess
MightySheep

Postby AceChaseYou » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:57 am

I have 2 questions, why no plate armor? badger vest is kinda drippy but lacking with the guilds... why does he have steel gloves but a bronze sword? is it simply a color scheme? tarnished bronze and spotless steel kinda clash
also its winter time! and I dont see a helmet there... you could bump your head on the ice! I fuck with the nettle pants tho, they go hardddddd

but my final question, why are both of his rings ql 33? if you look at the green Easter egg its also ql 33!!! kinda giving me bad vibes....
AceChaseYou

Postby Odynak » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:40 am

Bob Dole saved Bob Dole! You are a true Bob Dole hero, Bob Dole!
Odynak

Postby overtyped » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:12 am

Haha, I was wondering when I'd see a thread!
The fights were fun, and you two really do make a good team, and you are right, I should not have been gathering snowflakes right outside your base without my friend being remotely nearby.

During the fight, and In hindsight, Bob Dole probably should have immediately hopped on his friends sled to escape with his low hp, but Bob Dole really wanted to try even still, and that's because he has fighting spirit! ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S50a4rStNA

Bob Dole will also apologize for the poor loot, because Bob Dole only forages with gear that can be mass produced with garbage tier metal </3
Bob Dole also appreciates the fact that you didn't try to hurt Bob Dole very much, so he was able to fully heal after a day.

You are very honourable gentlemen, or would be, but the pms you "screenshotted" are inaccurate. The rest of the sentence was me saying along the lines of, " I'm joking, but I really do want a merchant robe, add my alts hs for a trade, if you manage to get extra"
Anyone can look bad out of context XD. It's like if I jokingly said, "I, Bob Dole, support Hitler, if he were the last man on earth"

If you clip what I wrote, and just showed the first 5 words, you can change the whole context. Oh crap... let's hope nobody clips this.

Bob DOle is a racisTTT.png
Bob DOle is a racisTTT.png (7.5 KiB) Viewed 2141 times

Oh noo... Bob Dole did me dirty, he clipped it! he's his own worst enemy... but I can still salvage this! Yes, now where is the delete button on this post...

But... there's a knock at the door, and I better answer it, but I definitely need to come back after answering the door and delete this message Yes, I'm sure I'll not forget! This message will absolutely not be seen by anyone, and be deleted. Everything will be fine, oh no, why am i typing and not answering the door yet, surely they can hear the sound of my keyboard, and my loud external monologuing. This is the last sentence, I'll be right back, and then this post I made will be deleted.

MightySheep wrote:what little skill there is to pvp goes out the window during winter so gratz on the timing I guess

Eh, it was fun either way. Yes, the sleds might be a tad unbalanced, in that it makes it almost impossible to escape, especially since you can hop inside of their sled, but since it's only confined to winter... Bob Dole is fine with it.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby dagrimreefah » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:49 pm

overtyped wrote:"I, Bob Dole, support Hitler"

based
dagrimreefah

Postby DonVelD » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:39 pm

2 full sets, pogma tbqh
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:55 pm

upgrademas

I will leave these in a box next to bob dole's safepali for him to recover. The up and coming bandits of the hearthland must be protected from these no-good rangers

"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby AceChaseYou » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:54 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:upgrademas

I will leave these in a box next to bob dole's safepali for him to recover. The up and coming bandits of the hearthland must be protected from these no-good rangers

ay can I borrow that mammoth guard and maybe the robs?
AceChaseYou

Next

Return to The Moot