Current state of World 14

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Current state of World 14

Postby HasseKebab » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:41 am

WowGain wrote:"lets have a no alliance world"
soon as I heard about that shit I knew it wouldn't last for five seconds LOL

It lasted 2 months it's not a bad count tbh
HasseKebab

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:57 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:If tea party quit or even had less numbers frequently we wouldnt be allied anymore.

lmao

we arent u bro, we arent allying to share industry or anything like you did with GH ages before anyone else allied anyone. the people in these groups allied for fair pvp. there's no industry sharing or weird friendships involved that will make it awkward
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:52 am

I'm sorry, I was actually wrong. I just checked the video and only counted 18 people, not 20:
AD | Felix Kitten
AD | Trollex
AD | 19
AD | 14
AD | 8
Polska | Eden/Setting
Polska | Berthedin
Polska | Ozzy
Polska 5
Polska 4
Implicit Mittie
Starched Elouise
Contrary Marsha
Stingy Peter
Batty Dona
Precise Cecelia
Stodgy Latoya
Current Carin

Still a lil cringe that you guys allied and brought more people than the limit, but it's fine I guess... Although combined you had 18 fully equipped people this fight and they weren't even all of your fighters, while we had all of our guys here, even hunters xD
As sheep mentioned, I feel flattered by this too. All of the big names are on your side and you're struggling with us. In the end, it wasn't us breaking any rules, so heh. Wouldn't have been much of a loss either, but I had to be a retard and drowned myself lmao.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:45 pm

Nightdawg wrote:
Still a lil cringe that you guys allied and brought more people than the limit

Nightdawg wrote:All of the big names are on your side and you're struggling with us

Struggling? I told Felix that on the very first sprintland half of you won't drink and that's exactly what happend, you got slaughtered, there was no struggling
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby zeeder3 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:21 pm

ND only died because his steel nuts weighed him down, causing him to drown...
zeeder3

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:55 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Struggling? I told Felix that on the very first sprintland half of you won't drink and that's exactly what happend, you got slaughtered, there was no struggling

Ye sorry my bad, I need to explain it more carefully I guess.
I meant that 3 big factions had to ally and pull out 18 fighters against our 12 so they could be sure they would win next to their gates, after boasting so much about how they're so much better than us, and that they can always beat us with less numbers, and that we're always the ones bringing way too many, when we literally never broke any of the agreement rules, even the "15 fighters max" thing, which you always brought up. That's proof that there was plenty of struggling this world if you ended up doing this. You even allied felix, ozzy, after saying the meanest possible shit about him and the rest of AD.
That "15 fighters max" was literally you always complaining about. You're showing me 3 screenshots *of my guys* pointing out that *you* were the one always crying about the "15 fighters" number, and you're still the ones who ended up breaking it :lol:. Did you just want to prove my point, or what?

Even when you win, you're still whining about shit and trying to twist everything into your own bubble reality. I just said it's cringe that you guys did all of this crap when you're the ones that wanted it to be different in the first place. I don't understand why you're trying to defend it.
Nightdawg

Postby Zampfeo » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:03 pm

As a certified Walmart fighter, I'm flattered that y'all think my presence makes a difference in these fights
Zampfeo

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:06 pm

Zampfeo wrote:As a certified Walmart fighter, I'm flattered that y'all think my presence makes a difference in these fights

Your good friend ozzy was counting a naked alt in a dugout as a "fighter" during one of our fights. If you don't think your presence makes a difference, maybe you're underappreciated. Wouldn't be the first time their side does that to newbie fighters.
Nightdawg

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:56 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:we arent u bro, we arent allying to share industry or anything like you did with GH ages before anyone else allied anyone.

I don't have a single person from GH kinned, and GH doesn't have any fighters, afaik. I'm pretty sure I have downed people from GH this world. If we merged with GH we would still have less people in our group overall than your group before your alliance, easily. You guys were helping Dante vs. like 1-3 people before anybody even had a B12.

Our squad is probably a lot more open to working with others to some extent now that nobody is even pretending to not want to be in mega-factions, even if I would personally rather just do our own thing and act like rats on the sideline.

Other than the entitlement, this is what I rly don't like about you, Troll. You associate with, and do some of the scummiest shit out of anybody here, but 10 seconds before putting in 100% effort to help with that scummy shit you say "haha this is kinda scummy I don't respect this", then act as though it absolves you, then high-horse about it later. If you're gonna be a fucking cunt be more like Berthadin. Justifying your actions at every turn is just cringe

but ye, you guys 100% aren't gonna split after tea party quits or w/e. In like, what, 6-7 years I've never seen a mf leave an alliance after the people they allied to fuck with stopped existing
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:12 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:
I don't have a single person from GH kinned, and GH doesn't have any fighters, afaik. I'm pretty sure I have downed people from GH this world. If we merged with GH we would still have less people in our group overall than your group before your alliance, easily. You guys were helping Dante vs. like 1-3 people before anybody even had a B12.

Our squad is probably a lot more open to working with others to some extent now that nobody is even pretending to not want to be in mega-factions, even if I would personally rather just do our own thing and act like rats on the sideline.

Other than the entitlement, this is what I rly don't like about you, Troll. You associate with, and do some of the scummiest shit out of anybody here, but 10 seconds before putting in 100% effort to help with that scummy shit you say "haha this is kinda scummy I don't respect this", then act as though it absolves you, then high-horse about it later. If you're gonna be a fucking cunt be more like Berthadin. Justifying your actions at every turn is just cringe

but ye, you guys 100% aren't gonna split after tea party quits or w/e. In like, what, 6-7 years I've never seen a mf leave an alliance after the people they allied to fuck with stopped existing

lmao
ChildhoodObesity

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot