Current state of World 14

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Current state of World 14

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:15 am

Just in case any of you guys care about what us big boys are currently doing lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-3-oXvHkaw

if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Re: Current state of World 14

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:55 am

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:01 am

Unironically the only groups that didn't pussy out and start holding the hand of everybody they saw were Tea Party + Hololive + Ainran. Imagine being more of a pussy than Ainran.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:48 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:
Unironically the only groups that didn't pussy out and start holding the hand of everybody they saw were Tea Party + Hololive + Ainran. Imagine being more of a pussy than Ainran.

Hololive and Airan have also not attended a single fight this world
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby loleznub » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:41 am

Looks like PvP is off the menu from here on out, see y'all next world for the 40v40 week 1 shankfests. I'm already excited
loleznub

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:48 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Hololive and Airan have also not attended a single fight this world

So true. It's sad we killed your entire village so early when you're the only major group remotely nearby. TBH I'm so jealous of AD/Tea Party being so close to similar strength groups. The nearest for us is like an hour away.

>> viewtopic.php?f=74&t=72968
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:40 pm

loleznub wrote:Looks like PvP is off the menu from here on out, see y'all next world for the 40v40 week 1 shankfests. I'm already excited

I mean it's only sad for the smaller groups that they do this. I really would've loved to see more smaller groups engage into pvp/meteor. Funny how they call us "the biggest retards and noobs" every day, then they ally to win against the said retards and noobs.
It only took mightysheep 20 minutes to rile them up so hard that they allied out of anger xD

Our group will still try really hard not ally anyone. At the beginning of the world we actually said we won't ally anyone, even if the rest of the groups ally people and it ends up with 2 huge zergs.
We do have lower stats and a worse industry, but we're handling it. I'm saying this so that maybe other groups will realise that it's not always about numbers and quality or quantity, in case they want to try to pvp.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby gravesmerch » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:13 pm

this is giving me flashbacks, when I used to play browser MMOs, basically text games, always ended up with alliances making pacts and dominating everything to a halt
gravesmerch

Postby yym331 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:44 pm

There is no doubt that PVP in HnH is interesting, but impossible for small factions!
Now the question is: with a group of 4 can you enjoy PVP?

By the way, I have only killed weak players.
Haven and Hearth Secrets of Hunting and Combat - Archive
https://youtu.be/2HdoAHInheQ
yym331

Postby Clemins » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:48 pm

yym331 wrote:Now the question is: with a group of 4 can you enjoy PVP?

Clemins

Next

Return to The Moot