No more hats from me

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

No more hats from me

Postby WhatsitallaboutAlfie » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:16 pm

Hello! This is to whoever accosted me at the Eirinsk Thinkgwall and demanded my hat: I would have talked to you in-game, but haven’t seen you around since. So, here’s the thing…

You will not be able to strong-arm another hat out of me. Last world I let myself be bullied out of hats, but no more. You (or someone like you) demanded three hats and I gave you four, so as far as I’m concerned, I’m paid up anyway. In any case, the hats cost real-life money, and I will no longer play the extortion game. I would consider reasonable trades (I do have several hats), but beyond that, I am prepared to be murdered, molested and raided ad-nauseam if that’s what you feel you need to do. No more hats from me – period. I can tell you, the hats are the most valuable thing I have, so this could become a colossal waste of time for both of us.

As for my “powerful friends,” it seems that you are the most powerful faction in the game, so that was a dead-end option for me. :roll: I have no choice but to succumb to school yard antics, as the bullies here are in control. But unlike the school yard, you will not be able to hang me by my ankles and shake loose my lunch money – you can only get my hats if I choose to give them to you. Which I will not do. If you proceed, you will basically be getting your rocks off by molesting an old woman with all that awesome power you possess. Attacking me is like shooting fish in a barrel. Also, I have nothing but free time, and I don't mind starting over (and over, and over...)

So here, I’m asking you as cordially as I can to let me be. I am no threat to anyone, I just play relax.

Thanks, and no hard feelings :)

Note: This is an alternate account that I rarely log into, so if you respond in here I will probably not see it. You may be able to deduce my presence on Discord – I’m choosing not to disclose that information on this forum.
WhatsitallaboutAlfie

Re: No more hats from me

Postby Virs » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:23 pm

Virs

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:27 pm

It's so unfortunate that more callous individuals in this usually lovely community would stoop so low as to extort hats from old ladies. For the small fee of a hat I would be happily track these ne'er-do-wels, or perhaps even provide protection to you as a service.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby WhatsitallaboutAlfie » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:01 pm

I appreciate the offer, but trading a hat for protection still feels a little "extortion-y."

In fact, I'm rethinking the "reasonable trade" idea now and just plan to keep my hats to myself.
That will prevent any misunderstanding behind the motive for wanting them (as in, who posted the picture above your post? I can never know for sure)

But thanks anyway! ;)
WhatsitallaboutAlfie

Postby WhatsitallaboutAlfie » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:07 pm

...as my friends on the game can attest, what I lack in strength I make up for in sheer stubbornness...
I will wait out my foes, Gandhi-style :lol:
WhatsitallaboutAlfie

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:11 pm

WhatsitallaboutAlfie wrote:I appreciate the offer, but trading a hat for protection still feels a little "extortion-y."

Agreed, if you give me a hat I'll kill snail.
DDDsDD999

Postby WhatsitallaboutAlfie » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:44 pm

:lol:
WhatsitallaboutAlfie

Postby Angelklaine » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:10 am

Can I have a hat?
Angelklaine

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:06 pm

r u cute... ill do it 4 some pics.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Angelklaine » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:23 pm

wonder-ass wrote:r u cute... ill do it 4 some pics.

My mom says im cute.
Angelklaine

Next

Return to The Moot