Hermit asks for help

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hermit asks for help

Postby sircamel » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:18 am

Just stop playing. Log out. Take a long walk. Never log in again.

It's the most rational and sane thing to do. I have played for a week or two respectively during several worlds. But you have to see it as a weird and temporary experience.

The game mechanics created a tiny community of clowns who believe in spending months to level up some virtual doll. It's more or less pathological, and the highlight of their virtual existence is to cause other players trouble.

Simply stop playing. Walk away. Take your memories with you and do something more productive.

Don't get me wrong. I love the game and to check out the forum 5-6 times a year. But be honest to yourself. Playing this game for more than 2-3 weeks every other year is simply beyond insane. Don't expose yourself to the diehard clowns of this "community". It's Farmville with swords, for morons with a huge ego or for morons who lack the ability to let go of virtual avatars.

Don't be one of them.

My 2 cent.
sircamel

Postby Austinh15 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:05 am

sircamel wrote: Don't expose yourself to the diehard clowns of this "community".

You seem like the kind of person who likes to get bullied. I'm sure you'll fit right in this community! There's always a place for someone! Stay positive!
Austinh15

Postby eebster » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:27 am

Imagine just starting the game and getting to discover all of the new stuff again.
eebster

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:31 am

sircamel wrote:Just stop playing. Log out. Take a long walk. Never log in again.

It's the most rational and sane thing to do. I have played for a week or two respectively during several worlds. But you have to see it as a weird and temporary experience.

The game mechanics created a tiny community of clowns who believe in spending months to level up some virtual doll. It's more or less pathological, and the highlight of their virtual existence is to cause other players trouble.

Simply stop playing. Walk away. Take your memories with you and do something more productive.

Don't get me wrong. I love the game and to check out the forum 5-6 times a year. But be honest to yourself. Playing this game for more than 2-3 weeks every other year is simply beyond insane. Don't expose yourself to the diehard clowns of this "community". It's Farmville with swords, for morons with a huge ego or for morons who lack the ability to let go of virtual avatars.

Don't be one of them.

My 2 cent.

whatever makes you sleep at night lmao
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby WowGain » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:33 pm

sircamel wrote:i love wowgain so much

i love you too sircamel
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby NeoBasilisk » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:37 pm

Sorry to hear about your struggles. The big players will complain that there is nothing to do in game, but they will also never lift a finger to help people in situations like this.
NeoBasilisk

Previous

Return to The Moot