Keeping new players from quiting after kill

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Keeping new players from quiting after kill

Postby _Scipio » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:01 am

I do pvp

only thing you will gain is "salty-tears"

I'm an interrogator and killer
every new players or "unsecured village players" in my territory, will be murdered and vandalized
mizdirector89 wrote: No, their version of 'interrogating' was just saying 'speak up, you better talk' over and over while they killed our characters.

Warriors of Annihilation
_Scipio

Postby vatas » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:47 am

Game has full-loot, open pvp system = Alright.

Game gives new player zero indication that this is the case does not clearly say so:
Image source
Last edited by vatas on Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:54 am

I'm all for bullying jorbtar, but you would need to be willfully ignorant to not realize there is (theoretically) PVP/death. There are so many good criticisms to pick from, why pick an invalid one
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby vatas » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:28 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:I'm all for bullying jorbtar, but you would need to be willfully ignorant to not realize there is (theoretically) PVP/death. There are so many good criticisms to pick from, why pick an invalid one

Kind of valid, edited my post.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Previous

Return to The Moot