Keeping new players from quiting after kill

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Keeping new players from quiting after kill

Postby DonVelD » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:45 pm

Boo-fucking-hoo, cry me a river. Maybe I'm committing literal crime if I kill a farmville enjoyer??? Yeah surely one action in a, mind you, game is enough to prove that I'm a sadist. The armchair psychologist at haven and hearth forum said so, so it must be true. Retard.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby voiddancer » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:09 pm

DonVelD wrote:Boo-fucking-hoo, cry me a river. Maybe I'm committing literal crime if I kill a farmville enjoyer??? Yeah surely one action in a, mind you, game is enough to prove that I'm a sadist. The armchair psychologist at haven and hearth forum said so, so it must be true. Retard.

Haha, are you offended? Don't cry, you won't have anything to piss with. Just go and kill another one squirell or whatever you prefered.

Types like you don't even have the courage to admit that they enjoy other people's misery, of course you will go out of your way to pretend "that's not who we are, that's the game. But the truth is that every murder of a defenseless hermit is your own personal choice, often without even any material gain.
voiddancer

Postby DonVelD » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:21 pm

Nice try trying to imply that I'm mad somehow lmfao, if that makes it easier to cope then by all means, though. It's super clear you're just a retarded carebear that lives in their own bubble. I see hermits and other humanoids of your kind as a nuisance, I'd rather keep the resources to myself, and you're taking up space, too. I wonder how I could fix that...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:39 pm

I can't imagine joining a PVP game then acting indignant over somebody PVPing me. What leads a man down this road? Some mysteries were just never meant to be solved...
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:51 pm

Nice try moron, maybe learn to spell next time?
DDDsDD999

Postby DonVelD » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:54 pm

wowzerino!!! this is NOT okay to bully a gamer like that, you're showing signs of unapologetic sadism!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:56 pm

The hell is your resolution and zoom that this shit is 3 lines? Nibbas call me blind smhing
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:58 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:the hell is your resolution and zoom that this shit is 3 lines

I'm a very short man so I use a very small monitor. Maybe stop being such a lanklet? I bet you need multiple monitors because of your giant giraffe neck.
DDDsDD999

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:59 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:the hell is your resolution and zoom that this shit is 3 lines

I'm a very short man so I use a very small monitor. Maybe stop being such a lanklet? I bet you need multiple monitors because of your giant giraffe neck.

Also you're ugly and gay, but only one of those may impact your monitor resolution, consult a doctor.
DDDsDD999

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:03 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:The hell is your resolution and zoom that this shit is 3 lines? Nibbas call me blind smhing

Maybe if your resolution wasn't so stretched out you'd be able to see what you're typing and not translate your real-life stuttering into everything you type, spawn of yakub.
DDDsDD999

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot