Casual semi-noob looking for group for world start

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Casual semi-noob looking for group for world start

Postby squeezy102 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:17 pm

Howdy. I played on and off during this world, and it was my very first world. I learned a lot, and have a good working knowledge of the basic systems of the game.

I'm not an expert at anything by any means, and probably am nowhere near your typical H&H player as far as time spent playing and knowledge, but I can do what needs done and won't be a hinderance.

I'm looking to play the game casually, really only plan on logging on FRI/SAT/SUN under most circumstances, maybe for a few hours at a time unless I've got nothing else going on (which is never)

I'm looking for folks I can hang around with in discord and just shoot the shit. Not just about game, but about life in general. Just friendly casual bullshit.

I'm middle-aged, married, have kiddos. I don't mind hanging around with younger folks, but would prefer a more mature group if possible.

If you're looking for a friend for world start, hit me up and lets exchange information!
squeezy102

Re: Casual semi-noob looking for group for world start

Postby royalnukes » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:29 pm

squeezy102 wrote:Howdy. I played on and off during this world, and it was my very first world. I learned a lot, and have a good working knowledge of the basic systems of the game.

I'm not an expert at anything by any means, and probably am nowhere near your typical H&H player as far as time spent playing and knowledge, but I can do what needs done and won't be a hinderance.

I'm looking to play the game casually, really only plan on logging on FRI/SAT/SUN under most circumstances, maybe for a few hours at a time unless I've got nothing else going on (which is never)

I'm looking for folks I can hang around with in discord and just shoot the shit. Not just about game, but about life in general. Just friendly casual bullshit.

I'm middle-aged, married, have kiddos. I don't mind hanging around with younger folks, but would prefer a more mature group if possible.

If you're looking for a friend for world start, hit me up and lets exchange information!

Hi Squeezy, I'm a returning player and can be down to start something I'm by no means an expert either but I have ran the odd village
If you open you mind too much your brain will fall out
royalnukes

Re: Casual semi-noob looking for group for world start

Postby TheServant » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:52 pm

TheServant

Return to Dwarves & Thieves