World 14 Reset Megathread

Various threads archived from other subforums.

Re: World 14 Reset Megathread

Postby Sevenless » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:36 pm

HarryDresden wrote:Wait til December/Jan for a wipe, that way I can actually take time off to enjoy the best part of this game.

All I want is for christmas to line up with winter in game. Do whatever needs doing to make it happen.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Clemins » Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:58 pm

Clemins

Postby Brennan » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:08 pm

Wipe? Yes please!
Brennan

Postby lordgrunt » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:35 pm

Brennan wrote:Wipe? Yes please!

I believe this case was presented with enough force and charm and obv logical reasoning, that it should be immediately taken upon by the devs. dev #1 just snorted his entire bowl of cereal back out on the plate through the nose, dev#2 just says quietly : "just dont enter here for now"
lordgrunt

Postby Temessis » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:05 am

Of course to wipe, it's been almost whole year. Nothing new is here, now it's the time for grinding quality and killing each other to death
Temessis

Postby noindyfikator » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:26 pm

This world we got just a few patches without any significant changes or improvements. I think for w15 we need to wait 1 year more
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:02 am

No reset unless we get something as new as local resources were...........
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby vatas » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:21 am

noindyfikator wrote:This world we got just a few patches without any significant changes or improvements. I think for w15 we need to wait 1 year more

I was planning to destroy you with facts and logic but I checked and turns out the biggest changes and improvements in w14 are item stacking and mining fixes that were 2 years overdue. Perhaps Mystic rework deserves at least an honorable mention?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Condorianohh » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:20 pm

New world please :)
Condorianohh

Postby vatas » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:58 am

Could the in-game map system be improved before reset?

1) Some way to tell whether or not your active character has visited a Thingwall you see on the map (without going to adjacent Thingwall or daisy-chain of Thingwalls and seeing if you can preview travel there.)

2) Filter Markers in ways other than "everything" and "nothing."
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.