Novigard's Tutor Island. Donation Request. Read Completely

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Novigard's Tutor Island. Donation Request. Read Completely

Postby Nogetsu » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:49 am

First and Foremost, All things requested in this fourm are for the construction of the tutorial walkthrough that is being constructed at Novigard. Any item that is donated will be used on this project alone. IF you wish you may lone out tools and equipment such as Pickaxes, Iron Plows and other such items that can be returned after the projects finalization. A statement of what happens to what you choose to bring to advance its completion will need to be written here where it will be Quoted at the bottom of this post for documentation. Remember, Items that you wish to be returned must be stated before handing over such item...

I request no dickery where consumable items are requested back, but I doubt anyone will actually care to pay attention to this request, or just be a dick about it...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Items Needed//

Consumables //
Stone Boulders -
These are needed in surplus for runestones. If wished you may shape a runestone before handing it over, but please remain blank for the needed instructions...

Straw -
A single Mansion shall be built as the last part of this project, the large amount of straw needed is something that it would be appreciative if people wish to aid in a small way...

Linen -
Linen will be used for parts of the Tutor's initial grind, as well as banners for extension to the Village aura in some locations...

Seeds -
Any low Quality Seeds that you would otherwise grass or discard, these are gratefully appreciated for Newb farmers to collect and such. Wheat and Flax will be used for the Farming Tutor, this in surplus would be grateful...

Basement Metal -
A few basements will be constructed for storage. This will also allow the creation of Boulders...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

NON Consumables//
Metal Saw -
Construction of Cabins, Cupboards and other things needing boards will be needed a metal saw will allow for faster collection, If you wish to have this item returned then please write a statement saying so, else it will be considered a gift...

Iron Plow -
Large Fields for Wheat and Flax will be needed. If you wish to have this item returned then please write a statement saying so, else it will be considered a gift...

Signpost connections -
If you feel that your village can accept Newbs that have passed through the tutorial, then please donate your village Connection to give those newbs a friendly village that they can join. Please take your own measures to protect your village at your own digression, I will not take any blame for a village that left themselves open for the chance of a Griffer using this path to enter your village. It is your choice if you hand one over, please take your own defense into mind. But please do not let this prevent you from helping...

A Backpack -
I am without one so I am limited to the 16 Inv Slots that I carry without, with though I can carry more (duh) but I have neither the skills or the LP to buy/make one. If anyone is kind enough to give us one, even on loan. I would be great...

A Bear Cape -
I am needing to tear down a few Kilns and such buildings that were placed in odd areas, doing so at such a low level as I am has taken me over 2 days to tear down a kiln that was at half health. A good bear cape would be appreciated so that I may have a little more strength to do so...

I thank anyone who wishes to aid in this endeavor, and your name will be recorded as those that have helped the Newbs in this wonderful game...
Last edited by Nogetsu on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nogetsu

Re: Novigard's Tutor Island. Donation Request. Read Completely

Postby Chakravanti » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 am

I need a crossroads TO novigrad to deliver this massive fuckton of boulders I have from 8+ mansions. I have the beer to make the delivery myself, would be good to coordinate in game so that you can haul them away as I deliver them
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby CG62 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:46 am

I've got plenty of hides that, given enough time, I could make into a backpack for you.

I'd say I have some spare wheat/flax, but I'd prefer keeping it as my wheat crop is nearly halved every time I need to make bread, and I'm currently starting a linen trade.

I suppose I could give you a few free bolts of linen cloth and a backpack/hides?
CG62

Postby Chakravanti » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:48 am

I wouldn't mind sparing a couple bars of tin either.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby Nogetsu » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 am

Editted OP, Thanks to both CG and Chakravanti. And to the others that PMed me...
Nogetsu

Postby dcastello79 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:53 am

I can donate a basket of bread or two (straw baskets)
dcastello79

Postby Nogetsu » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:55 am

dcastello79 wrote:I can donate a basket of bread or two (straw baskets)

Food isn't needed at the moment, Mul tree giving me all I need. And I really am not looking at FEP food either. At the Moment its construction goods and somethings that make it go a little faster. I am trying to keep my FEP down till I start to play for real...
Nogetsu

Postby Kasakun » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:59 pm

I don't know how much help it will be, but I planted a bunch of firs up where the forest north of the starter area used to be.
Kasakun

Postby Potjeh » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 pm

That's a ton of help. Trees are the No1 requirement there.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Nogetsu » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Epic. I had always felt that forests brought animal Spawns closer in areas with High Civ Aura. If not they should...
I plan to place a Hunting Guide that uses the forest area as well as a lumberjack and treeplanting guide...
Nogetsu

Return to [ARCHIVE]Apples for Oranges