Sheriff purges the SnuggleSnail plague from hearthlands

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Sheriff purges the SnuggleSnail plague from hearthlands

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:52 am

overtyped wrote:Bob Dole is surprised by how shitty that base is. It's like a rat shack with half empty crates everywhere, and endless clutter. You know you could have fit all that shit in a single log cabin.

At this point in the world you should have already moved into stonesteads and proper base setups with proper walls. just what are you boys doing roleplaying in a cave like a bunch of larpers?
smh.

Well that was 3 days ago so basically on 3rd day of the world, I was waiting for the skulls to pop :oops:
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:19 am

rat fucking players is peak haven
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Schwarzvald » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:03 pm

From the looks of those names and that cave this must have been a cock-goblin ERP group that was taken down.
Schwarzvald

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:48 pm

Schwarzvald wrote:From the looks of those names and that cave this must have been a cock-goblin ERP group that was taken down.

If your pp is so small that it's inverted, can you still do C&B torture?
Seems like a philosophical question to me.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby animary » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:39 am

VDZ wrote:
animary wrote:taken my boat into a cave and, holding it, logged out

, dropping your boat right at the entrance of a cave, letting other players know you are there.

Again: Stop being visible. Don't do any landscaping, don't drop any items (leave them in mirkwood logs and stumps), and settle in a cave outside of view distance from the entrance. Do not build anything where it can be seen.

For me it's been smooth sailing so far, and I'm playing solo.

No matter where you build something it can be seen. I scatter my racks through the woods, one or two here, one or two there, and hope some survive. So far all I have are empty racks. To my knowledge you cannot camoflage a kiln. I rarely build in caves because everyone explores them. I leave my boats at waters' edge, if stolen, no big deal, easy enough to make another ( plus there are so many in this area that within a five minute walk you will find at least one).

By this time in the last world I had a decent settlement with tar kiln, pottery kiln, ropewalk, oven, racks, tanning vats, small plowed patch, and was living in a burrow in the midst of that (largest burrow I've ever seen, bigger than a cabin). Nothing was ever stolen. So far in this world i can't even get a piece of leather.

So I log out from a small cave, and wait. I may create another alt and explore elsewhere (my current character is an "advance scout" for my main character).
animary

Previous

Return to The Moot