Random KOSers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Random KOSers

Postby derkami » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:49 am

loleznub wrote:Account created November 4th, last Seen November 4th, Today's November 4th...

OP reports starting 2 days ago something aint adding up. Looks like a shitpost on an alt account.

Solution to the problem? Git Gud

Account creation and forums joined aren't the same date.
derkami

Postby vatas » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:12 am

Yeah, enabling literal Spawn camping was a bad idea from devs but...

Kolljak wrote:Turns out the guy is a cheater too. he somehow stole everything in my base even though i have a claim including heavy stuff 8 heavy items requiring lifting in less than 1 minute.

Was the Claim inactive? Game tells you this (albeit with one of those lovely easy-to-miss system messages*) right after you build the claim, and if you open the claim interface, you can clearly see it at zero and hover over for the exact time.

Also, they "heavy stuff" was probably just bashed/broken by the griefer.

*It's debatable if not noticing a system message is a skill issue, but before Jorb finally relented and added a proper KO window, forums had semi-regular occurrences of someone posting "I couldn't do anything, every time my character got up, he was just knocked down again."
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby petroben » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:12 am

If you're still interested in the game, you might consider finding a different server or community where players are more welcoming and where there are rules or guidelines in place to discourage such behavior. Alternatively, you can try to connect with friends or like-minded players to enjoy the game in a more positive and cooperative environment. Don't let one bad experience deter you from exploring what the game has to offer.Interstellar
Theo james movies
Last edited by petroben on Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
petroben
petroben

Postby solisalias » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:14 am

petroben wrote:If you're still interested in the game, you might consider finding a different server or community where players are more welcoming and where there are rules or guidelines in place to discourage such behavior. Alternatively, you can try to connect with friends or like-minded players to enjoy the game in a more positive and cooperative environment. Don't let one bad experience deter you from exploring what the game has to offer.

different server where there are rules and guidelines? are you high
solisalias

Postby Darruin » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:17 pm

solisalias wrote:
petroben wrote:If you're still interested in the game, you might consider finding a different server or community where players are more welcoming and where there are rules or guidelines in place to discourage such behavior. Alternatively, you can try to connect with friends or like-minded players to enjoy the game in a more positive and cooperative environment. Don't let one bad experience deter you from exploring what the game has to offer.

different server where there are rules and guidelines? are you high

It's a bot. There's been a bunch of posts like that that sound like they were written by AI.
Darruin

Postby mdsanta » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:18 pm

seeing many posts about getting killed - does HnH have KO mechanics again or you're stunned and being tp'ed to the hearth fire? I remember it was introduced half a decade ago, not sure where it is now.
mdsanta

Postby Apocoreo » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:27 am

Audiosmurf wrote:
Reiber wrote:somebody please just make an ragebot and place one next to every thingwall on the main continent,

Where is Shubla when we need him.......

really tired of gettign KO'd by that guy. POS botters like he are really ruining the civilization building simulator experience for me
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Massa » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:43 pm

thank you for playing!
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby Angelklaine » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:24 am

What's a spawn tree and where do I buy one? I'd like some fresh spruce caps to dig dirt for me.
Angelklaine

Previous

Return to The Moot