Racist/Nazi's terrorizing Lanweald

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Racist/Nazi's terrorizing Lanweald

Postby DonVelD » Thu May 09, 2024 8:40 pm

okay misaphile
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu May 09, 2024 8:59 pm

What a wild ride.

In most cases I would be ready, and even excited about the drama of throwing somebody like Robben under the bus.

Having such a morbid ability to flex and brag in light of the serious topic would paint anybody else as a pedo apologist without doubt.

That being said, I find myself just perpetually feeling really sad and sorry for him.

I don't think I have ever seen such a clear and painful example of crippling aspergers in my life. This man has no idea what is going on, no idea how to socialize with other people, and is manically pigeonholed into his own little reality that not even his villagemates can pretend to understand or connect with.

Honestly, Robben, good for you.

I'm proud of you and happy that you have found an activity you can participate in all day, every day, that makes you happy.

:)
Zentetsuken

Postby Faravidus » Fri May 10, 2024 3:56 am

Won't somebody stop these insane rampaging windmill-paving gnomesters. Robben? You always win at Haven & Hearth, and you are quite literally the good guy. Why don't you save us from this horrible gnazi menace?
Playing since W4 ~ faravid88 on Discord ~ https://steamcommunity.com/id/faravid88
Faravidus

Postby Dawidio123 » Fri May 10, 2024 10:46 am

Faravidus wrote:Won't somebody stop these insane rampaging windmill-paving gnomesters. Robben? You always win at Haven & Hearth, and you are quite literally the good guy. Why don't you save us from this horrible gnazi menace?

When will WB heroes put an end to this madness :x Surely they would never allow a monster like that roam the hearthlands freely, even if he pinky sweared to leave them alone bcs of the "political reasons" :cry:
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Previous

Return to The Moot