Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Postby Ø » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:15 pm

I'm struggling to figure out why anyone would siege WEB given what they provide to those that can and choose to travel their. Is this a personal vendetta or typical game play?

I mean... Yes, there is likely some good loot behind those walls, but with the amount of siege equipment in the picture I would think that the people conducting this raid would be in no real need for anything that WEB has tucked away. So, it makes me think it's either personal or simply griefing a community for a sadists amusement.
Ø

robben stopped yappin???

Postby DonCheadle » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:25 pm

get shidded on diaper babies
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

:soup_bowl:

Postby DonCheadle » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:31 pm

DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:38 pm

You're all doing what AD has been doing for 3+ worlds, but on top of it you're dunking on nabs

and are proud of it

this is cringier than misa's/bob dole's videos

mega gay alliance lmfao
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby vatas » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:48 pm

overtyped wrote:With WB falling to Snail and his followers, I'm not sure how many of our hermits will stop playing, but I'm sad to say the game is going to be alot quieter from now on. There's no point in fighting when most of the pvpers on the server are grouping up against the softest targets they can find. Perhaps winning itself is a kind of enjoyment for them?

Refer to this image I posted on another thread.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:56 pm

Nightdawg wrote:this is cringier than misa's/bob dole's videos

personally I like seeing overtyped and his buddies do well, it's a nice change of pace from the usual retards posting about how they destroyed a small village or killed a hermit, or like in this case, big boys teaming up to take out lesser groups.
Last edited by Kaios on Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaios

Postby Apocoreo » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:58 pm

On discord Misa said he'd bring 10 men to my base daily until we were wiped out lol Should we not have joined the siege?

This mythology of a massive army directly at Snail's beck and call, rather than a coalition of allies is a rationalization of your own leadership failures. Brodgar deserves better.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:59 pm

Apocoreo wrote:On discord Misa said he'd bring 10 men to my base daily until we were wiped out lol Should we not have joined the siege?

who are you again? honest question
Kaios

Postby Apocoreo » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:03 pm

WB literally yesterday

overtyped wrote:There's no point in fighting when most of the pvpers on the server are grouping up against the softest targets they can find.

Oh now you're the softest target and nothing but nabs or whatever. No pvpers there at all. great.

i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:08 pm

So you're saying in all your time playing you have never been attacked by Snail or any member of his group and/or allies? Or if you have, what did you do about it?
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot