Thank you

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Thank you

Postby kirion » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:37 pm

I'm at my fourth attempt at claiming some place since launch (wisely moved out each time), hopefully i'll get lucky soon. It helps that I found a not too shabby location.

@OP: Don't lose hope!
kirion

Postby terechgracz » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:57 am

I too have some rats trying to claim swamps and caves. Getting tired with destroying all that.
terechgracz

Postby gravesmerch » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:02 pm

if you're not planning competing, just wait a month or so, everyone problematic is settled, you can distance your claim, even better if you buy tokens you can trade for some tools and skip some grind
gravesmerch

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:03 pm

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:26 pm

Salad wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:I personally suspect that the concentration of players being created by the thingwall spawning mechanics is probably creating rougher neighbourhoods than usual

100%, High population concentration is going to make the landclaim race really intense. You're either going to need friends, luck, or distance from your spawning thingwall to really have a solid chance of not getting at least a few unwelcome visitors while your claim dries.

why do hermits like paving the ground so much I don't get it, people can see you out of render this way its just a massive target. just don't touch the ground at all until you have a palisade up for at least 24 hours.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Reiber » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:47 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:I personally suspect that the concentration of players being created by the thingwall spawning mechanics is probably creating rougher neighbourhoods than usual

going off continent didnt work either, so many people tryed to and managed to escape the spawn area, that every one has their fair share of neigbours.
Reiber

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:56 pm

gravesmerch wrote:if you're not planning competing, just wait a month or so, everyone problematic is settled, you can distance your claim, even better if you buy tokens you can trade for some tools and skip some grind

"Just don't play the game so later you can spend money to also not play the game" sound advice
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby MightySheep » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:08 am

Salad wrote:

100%, High population concentration is going to make the landclaim race really intense. You're either going to need friends, luck, or distance from your spawning thingwall to really have a solid chance of not getting at least a few unwelcome visitors while your claim dries.

I dont think its about the thingwalls. It was just a small main continent and 1500 players.

The early world mechanics of this game are kinda retarded tbh. The game design is such that to establish any kind of minimal security you need a claim to go unnoticed for 8 hours.

The mechanic of needing a claim to go unnoticed for 8 hours is simply not compatible with the mechanic of jamming 1500 players on a small main continent. Basically everyone just gets a horrible experience and is forced to engage in alt wars. I think world start game design probably needs reworking.
MightySheep

Postby Dawidio123 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:30 am

MightySheep wrote:The early world mechanics of this game are kinda retarded tbh. The game design is such that to establish any kind of minimal security you need a claim to go unnoticed for 8 hours.
The mechanic of needing a claim to go unnoticed for 8 hours is simply not compatible with the mechanic of jamming 1500 players on a small main continent. Basically everyone just gets a horrible experience and is forced to engage in alt wars. I think world start game design probably needs reworking.

And pclaim is the easy part (And honestly doesn't make you secure at all, you'd need to block all caves nearby and that's just a pain to defend), like i don't mind staying until morning day 1 (And have people rush rage or spam alts and hope nobody gets through them), but then, you need to build a palisade (on a sunday, when most people have to go back to work the next day) and defend it for like 16-18+ hours or you can get bashed by anyone with vandal. And it's very visible on the map compared to pclaim, so you can't try to stealth your way into having a secure location.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby VDZ » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:12 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:And it's very visible on the map compared to pclaim, so you can't try to stealth your way into having a secure location.

Skill issue. My cave palisade dried just fine.
VDZ

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot