The Hearthland Herald Archives

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Hearthland Herald Archives

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:02 pm

What's the opposite of a tree hugger?
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Zorkgrey » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:07 pm

Hearing the rallying call I wish I could join Plane Tree preservation project.
Zorkgrey

Postby Joe69 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:00 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:What's the opposite of a tree hugger?

Green peace
I fully look forward to jorb and loftar fixing several mechanics and bringing back updates, because at that time you chuckleheads are going to be more marginalized than lawn furniture in winter.
Joe69

Postby Hickupp » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:53 pm

https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the-o ... ugger.html

Hmmm. Do I see a common denominator in there.

Good thing humans have only one world to develop (down the drain).
Hickupp

Postby TheHearthlandHerald » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:16 pm

Uncharted Island of Secrets Unveiled
In a shocking revelation that has sent tremors through the Hearthland community, a clandestine island, hidden amidst the misty seas, came to light. This secluded land was not a haven of peace, but rather a den of illicit alchemists, carrying out harrowing experiments on unsuspecting islanders. The truth surfaced when a courageous islander, bearing scars of arcane rituals, managed to escape the clutches of the alchemists. Collapsing on the shores of the Hearthlands, they recounted a tale of terror — of being captured, manipulated, and subjected to dark alchemical practices.

Upon hearing this unsettling account, Percival Parchmentpress Jr, ever the beacon of justice, embarked on a treacherous voyage to confront the malefactors. Braving the treacherous waters, Percival’s boat edged closer to the dark silhouette of the island, its tall towers casting ominous shadows. As Percival stepped ashore, he was met with a labyrinthine maze of laboratories, each echoing with eerie concoctions and forbidden spells. Using his unique skills and indomitable spirit, Percival managed to navigate the treacherous web of deceit and danger, freeing countless islanders and confronting the masterminds behind the operation. The culprits, now cornered, faced the full force of Percival’s resolve. Ensuring the island was secured, and its dangerous secrets contained, Percival led the liberated islanders back to the Hearthlands.

The Hearthland Herald salutes Percival Parchmentpress Jr for his unparalleled valor and celebrates the return of the lost islanders. The tale stands as a stark reminder of the dangers lurking beyond our shores and the heroes who rise to meet them.
TheHearthlandHerald

Postby ruffn3k » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:53 pm

TheHearthlandHerald wrote:Uncharted Island of Secrets Unveiled

didn't rescue all of em sadly ¦]
ruffn3k

Postby Finigini » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:15 am

I'm famous. Shouldn't have stolen my rowboat ye scurvy dogs.
Finigini

Postby Luno » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:32 am

Alchemy lore:
TheHearthlandHerald wrote:Uncharted Island of Secrets Unveiled
In a shocking revelation that has sent tremors through the Hearthland community, a clandestine island, hidden amidst the misty seas, came to light. This secluded land was not a haven of peace, but rather a den of illicit alchemists, carrying out harrowing experiments on unsuspecting islanders. The truth surfaced when a courageous islander, bearing scars of arcane rituals, managed to escape the clutches of the alchemists. Collapsing on the shores of the Hearthlands, they recounted a tale of terror — of being captured, manipulated, and subjected to dark alchemical practices.

Upon hearing this unsettling account, Percival Parchmentpress Jr, ever the beacon of justice, embarked on a treacherous voyage to confront the malefactors. Braving the treacherous waters, Percival’s boat edged closer to the dark silhouette of the island, its tall towers casting ominous shadows. As Percival stepped ashore, he was met with a labyrinthine maze of laboratories, each echoing with eerie concoctions and forbidden spells. Using his unique skills and indomitable spirit, Percival managed to navigate the treacherous web of deceit and danger, freeing countless islanders and confronting the masterminds behind the operation. The culprits, now cornered, faced the full force of Percival’s resolve. Ensuring the island was secured, and its dangerous secrets contained, Percival led the liberated islanders back to the Hearthlands.

The Hearthland Herald salutes Percival Parchmentpress Jr for his unparalleled valor and celebrates the return of the lost islanders. The tale stands as a stark reminder of the dangers lurking beyond our shores and the heroes who rise to meet them.

Alchemy gameplay:
Luno

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:54 am

Alchemy lore:

Alchemy gameplay:
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby ruffn3k » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:44 am

Finigini wrote:I'm famous. Shouldn't have stolen my rowboat ye scurvy dogs.

lucky that's all we stole (i assume, i dont keep count on all the bewildered dullards who keep coming here)
ruffn3k

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot