Theft

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Theft

Postby gembu » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:47 pm

Setup my claim thinking all will be ok. Hours later discovered most of everything gone, including my cabinet. Didn’t even know you could carry it or hearth away with it. How is it possible given that one cannot even walk through a claim? Yes, one cannot even walk through a claim made within 24H and I’ve tested and verified it. Not without trespassing at least. But wouldn’t theft skill also be needed?
gembu

Re: Theft

Postby dagrimreefah » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:51 pm

Yes they acquired trespassing and theft. A lot of people do that on the first few days.
dagrimreefah

Postby gembu » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:57 pm

dagrimreefah wrote:Yes they acquired trespassing and theft. A lot of people do that on the first few days.

Ok thanks, that makes sense. Guess I’ll be investing in ranging and murder and do the old revenge thing. But given the time invested by the thief, he didn’t get away with anything of much value I think.
gembu

Postby loleznub » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:03 pm

gembu wrote:
dagrimreefah wrote:Yes they acquired trespassing and theft. A lot of people do that on the first few days.

Ok thanks, that makes sense. Guess I’ll be investing in ranging and murder and do the old revenge thing. But given the time invested by the thief, he didn’t get away with anything of much value I think.

cant wait for the followup on how this guy gets murdered while logged out
loleznub

Return to The Moot