How did you do it?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

How did you do it?

Postby overtyped » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:54 am

Bob Dole was afk for an hour, and came back to this. Nobody who has claim access has even been online for more than 5 hours.
Bob Dole is just curious how this was achieved through my palisade walls. Did you somehow lure an animal inside, then manage to make it clip on the house? I'm impressed, if you are able to replicate this feat, then I guess every single building in my base is forfeit, palisade or no.

EDIT: just found a few dead rabbits near the building, despite not storing any inside, and nothing else being broken except the building. I guess this was what was used?

It's likely the case, that if an animal is chasing a rabbit, and not a player, then the same rules for destruction don't apply. That must be how this was achieved. Really well played.
Last edited by overtyped on Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Re: How did you do it?

Postby noindyfikator » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:58 am

overtyped wrote:Bob Dole was afk for an hour, and came back to this. Nobody who has claim access has even been online for more than 5 hours.
Bob Dole is just curious how this was achieved through my palisade walls. Did you somehow lure an animal inside, then manage to make it clip on the house? I'm impressed, if you are able to replicate this feat, then I guess every single building in my base is forfeit, palisade or no.

Bobdole gonna find better construction crew
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby maxeusz » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:28 pm

overtyped wrote:(...) Did you somehow lure an animal inside, then manage to make it clip on the house? I'm impressed, if you are able to replicate this feat, then I guess every single building in my base is forfeit, palisade or no. (...)

This is exactly what happened to me last world. Try to cover all area in your pallisade either with village or personal claim to prevent animal from spawning.
maxeusz

Postby overtyped » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:44 pm

maxeusz wrote:
overtyped wrote:(...) Did you somehow lure an animal inside, then manage to make it clip on the house? I'm impressed, if you are able to replicate this feat, then I guess every single building in my base is forfeit, palisade or no. (...)

This is exactly what happened to me last world. Try to cover all area in your pallisade either with village or personal claim to prevent animal from spawning.

The entire claim is covered in pclaim. There is no area of palisade unclaimed.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:59 pm

Will the Hearthland Herald cover this?
Fox, enraged by bloodlust for a rabbit just out of sight, destroys entire stonestead!
Mother nature at its very worst, or was there some nefarious interloper pulling the strings from the darkness?

We need the scoop!
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby FrannyStephLux » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:11 pm

noindyfikator wrote:
overtyped wrote:Bob Dole was afk for an hour, and came back to this. Nobody who has claim access has even been online for more than 5 hours.

Bobdole gonna find better construction crew

He has quite some work to do for this
FrannyStephLux

Return to The Moot