PvP Highlights

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

PvP Highlights

Postby MightySheep » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:39 pm

Trapping The Queen Bee :twisted: Felix :twisted: Beeted and outsmarted :twisted:

free b12 i guess

Imagine you wake up early to go down to L3 and mine then this happens :lol:

The Storm of Swords meta nobody saw coming!

My OBS isnt picking up discord for some reason, last time it was quiet this time its nonexistent. Also shit PoV cuz I kept fumbling my keys and not even contributing to the storm of swords clusterfuck!

random ocean village gank

fighting AD :roll: AGAIN :roll: (even tho we split our village and they have mega alliance still win)
cave rat strikes again (mined into L2)
random 1v1 fight earlier today

AD had some drama and split into 2 half- 1 half tried to ask for help against the other half so we went there and helped him escape from felix then drowned him :evil:

AD in SHAMBLES +1 Brazilian dead
Last edited by MightySheep on Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
MightySheep

Re: PvP Highlights

Postby noindyfikator » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:49 pm

W16, dude lives in the future

edit, he changed title :(
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby MightySheep » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:02 pm

its confusing too many worlds
MightySheep

Postby dominicgorski » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:16 am

I love this game but holy shit does it look like fucking garbage when you pvp
dominicgorski

Postby Finigini » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:25 am

dominicgorski wrote:I love this game but holy shit does it look like fucking garbage when you pvp

True, but it's by necessity when clarity is sacrificed in favor of aesthetic. Clearly the solution is to hold an in-person PvP tournament on default clients. Just be sure that the tournament host uninstalls any nude mods before broadcasting.
Finigini

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:46 am

dominicgorski wrote:I love this game but holy shit does it look likebe fucking garbage when you pvp

Unironically people who take it seriously are as bad as guys who care about Minecraft PVP
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby azrid » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:51 am

Audiosmurf wrote:
dominicgorski wrote:I love this game but holy shit does it look likebe fucking garbage when you pvp

Unironically people who take it seriously are as bad as guys who care about Minecraft PVP

Theres something to be said about the effort you have to put in to get into haven combat.
In regular open world pvp games its very easy to get into pvp.
If you down someone it feels more special because of the effort they put in.
Obviously haven pvp looks and feels shit if you play any other pvp games.
azrid

Postby Aerona » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:58 am

Fortnite and Counterstrike are some of the most popular PvP games ever played and they're ridiculously janky and full of garish content. So, eh. Looking good doesn't seem that attractive.
Aerona

Postby MightySheep » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:01 pm

Aerona wrote:Fortnite and Counterstrike are some of the most popular PvP games ever played and they're ridiculously janky and full of garish content. So, eh. Looking good doesn't seem that attractive.

That's such a dumb take, those 2 games are not "janky" in the slightest they are 2 of the smoothest and most responsive fps games. I would use the word "janky" to describe pubg or tarkov or squad etc not those games.

Also the "effort" required to get into haven pvp is so much lower than anyone here seems to think. Like bruh ur stats get equalized, u telling me u cant get 50mc and just run around with a shield? It's not rocket science. If this is "minecraft pvp" then you guys are like people who go into a minecraft pvp server then cry that pvp sucks lol its a fuken pvp server. Learn to pvp or get your shit stolen, those are your options. Btw I actually think the pvp in this game is fun. The combat system is not that bad its way more fun than minecraft.
MightySheep

Postby azrid » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:34 pm

MightySheep wrote:Also the "effort" required to get into haven pvp is so much lower than anyone here seems to think. Like bruh ur stats get equalized, u telling me u cant get 50mc and just run around with a shield? It's not rocket science.

Thats so wrong. Everyone can agree getting the actual combat moves is a pain.
Haven is not user friendly especially when it comes to new players.
Haven pvp is just for players who are able to put up with it or do it because they are forced to defend themselves or what they have.
azrid

Next

Return to The Moot