Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:56 pm

Clemins wrote:
Kaios wrote:Well I don't make a habit of speaking with brick walls

Lmao

okay you got me there, I set myself up for that one lol
Kaios

Postby Halbertz » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:06 pm

Alayah wrote:Its sad to see something that took real effort to built

Yes, I agree! If rams will be destroyed WE bay should be nuked in retaliation.
Halbertz

Postby DonVelD » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:33 pm

Alayah wrote:Its sad to see something that took real effort to built and was for everyone to enjoy get destroyed by a few egoistical individuals. I don't see how the high price (can't have cool things, building stuff is disincentivized, toxicity) that the existence of PVP in this game has, can be justified.

the people living there are pests, they had this coming
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Apocoreo » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:07 pm

TheServant wrote:
Kaios wrote:
Apocoreo wrote:On discord Misa said he'd bring 10 men to my base daily until we were wiped out lol Should we not have joined the siege?

who are you again? honest question

hes the shitter who make a base in the furthest part of the world to bully hermits and dont fight back when we go to his walls :lol: :lol: :lol:

why do you only pvp when you have the advantage instead of just losing :(

i hate this game
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Myrgard » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:11 pm

DonVelD wrote:
Alayah wrote:Its sad to see something that took real effort to built and was for everyone to enjoy get destroyed by a few egoistical individuals. I don't see how the high price (can't have cool things, building stuff is disincentivized, toxicity) that the existence of PVP in this game has, can be justified.

the people living there are pests, they had this coming

Why not both? I don't particularly like the people running WB, they've done their share over the years but if I had to point to a vermin in this community it would be snail. I've taken a 5 year long hiatus from haven, came back a few weeks ago to check the changes the devs made in that time and was disappointed to see that that cockroach is still around, all he ever does is abuse others.
Myrgard

Postby Honoka » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:16 pm

Make peace not war. Lets feast together and play monopoly >.>

If this won't help, I'm calling everyone, who cares about the most friendly and nice community I have ever played in to help stop this. There are many casual players, who enjoy the game, and will probably abandon it and wait till next world because of the stupid fight which doesn't even belong to them directly. I'm asking for every possible help. Everybody who likes, in my opinion, the best market and one of the best leaders in Hafen world, and the people who are building with them the place where everybody can have some fun from the game, can help.

I am not typical pvp player, but i will do everything I can to defend my favorite Hafen village and I ask you all to do the same. Even if you are not the resident I really think this village and their residents are worth saving <3
Honoka

Postby Halbertz » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:20 pm

Honoka wrote: because of the stupid fight which doesn't even belong to them directly

Whole reason of fight is hiding behind your walls, buddy. Surrender retards and list will be shortened by a couple of lines.
Halbertz

Postby Havor » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:45 pm

It seems like the top tier elites from Whatever Bay ventured outside their village boundaries to eliminate other players, initiating conflict. After the victims respawned seeking retaliation, the elites retreated and sought refuge within Whatever Bay, essentially using the innocent villagers as shields against retribution. Am I missing something here?
Havor

Postby overtyped » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:47 pm

Apocoreo wrote:
overtyped wrote:There's no point in fighting when most of the pvpers on the server are grouping up against the softest targets they can find.

Oh now you're the softest target and nothing but nabs or whatever. No pvpers there at all. great.

It's a fair strategy, and it's working. As long as you have almost every PvPer on your team, logically, there won't be anyone left to fight you.

I think the only thing preventing this from happening in the past, is that it would be boring to win by teaming up with most of the servers pvpers to guarantee that you can't lose, and now that it's happened once, the pandoras box has been opened. Most normal people tend to go towards the path of least resistance after all, and if they can avoid a fight and win by default, then they will.

It's no longer going to be possible in the future to form a brodgar/WB after Snail discovered this tactic, and maybe that's okay. WB/Brodgar was a kind of test, and the strategy where new players group up into a giant village is no longer going to work.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby DonCheadle » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:56 pm

waow snail is first player ever to make like 2 allies or siege a brodgar!!! He’s so cool!
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot