Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Postby overtyped » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:24 am

MightySheep wrote:that might actually be a good shit post if you hadnt already said the same thing to every other raider. Like I said you gotta come up with some new routines it doesnt work too good if you do this snail routine to every single player

I dont want to take any credit from snail I wouldnt have bothered with this thing if he didnt organize it. I didnt actually post in this thread till page 18 and its just some screenshots to counteract the absolute mountain of your bullshit since you spend more time on forum than in game u can type all u want about winning but at the end of the gay Im still inside your village and youre still unable to do anything about it

Sure, arguably I shouldnt respond to troll "Snail is the greatest leader ever! you are all servants of snail!" its obvious if I respond you will say shit like "haha so jealous of snail" but honestly... after 36 time in discord and 23 pages on forum its like... pls for the love of god get some new lines. I am bored enough to bash your shit every day like can you at least cry about it in an entertaining way? Like come up with some creative shit talk maybe ucan get misa to help you with it, I heard misa is the 1 who thought about doing all the inner walls, he/she obviously smarter than u tell him to do the shit talking from now on

So coy, Sheep, I typed about Snail for short while, and that was days ago. Why are you still sifting through old messages if they are making you bored? Actually, why are you looking at old messages at all? And the amount, 36, this is so specific, were you writing down each time I said a specific thing? My dude... cmon, this is way too personal now.

Believe it or not, I wasn't intending to make you look bad, I don't personally have anything against you, so how about this, I will apologize for giving Snail the limelight you feel you deserved, and in return you can relax and stop doing certain weird things that may turn you into a real lolcow.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby MightySheep » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:26 am

very advanced technology called search bar, its top right on discord

I saw u still mentioning snail every comment and I was just curious how much u have said the word snail in the past few days

oh look forum have advanced tech too, this isnt even filtered :lol: you literally mention snail every single post
I challenge you to not say the word snail once in your next post, can you do it?
MightySheep

Postby overtyped » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:40 am

MightySheep wrote:very advanced technology called search bar, its top right on discord

I saw u still mentioning snail every comment and I was just curious how much u have said the word snail in the past few days

oh look forum have advanced tech too, this isnt even filtered :lol: you literally mention snail every single post
I challenge you to not say the word snail once in your next post, can you do it?

My friend, your supposed issue with me was that I was saying the same thing over and over, yet you are still talking about my post history. Dude, snuggle is relevant now, especially in threads that are related to him, so snuggle will often be mentioned. The reason your name is not often in my history is for the opposite reason.

Please my dude, I am really feeling for you here, you did a weird thing that didn't pan out the way you wanted, and that can be frustrating I get that. But I feel we are beating a dead horse here. How about we just move on?

Snail
overtyped

Postby MightySheep » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:45 am

calling u a broken record would be an understatement at this point
MightySheep

Postby overtyped » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:47 am

MightySheep wrote:calling u a broken record would be an understatement at this point

snail.
overtyped

Postby Moonpoppy » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:03 am

I'm interested to know how many WB villagers stopped playing because of the siege?
Moonpoppy

Postby donbot » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:15 am

i cant believe bob dole and robben abandoned their people in the time wherethey needed them the most. thankfully misa singlehandedly defended the WB every time
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby donbot » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:18 am

i've also heard that bob dole and robben were so jealous of misas accomplishments that even though they deserted they started being keyboard warriors on the forums to have at least a smidge of fame that misa has. how sad.
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby donbot » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:29 am

another thing i heard is that bobdole was so desperate to get some attention that he quit his job at mcdonalds to have infinite time to clickidy clack on his keyboard for forum fame, but he has no chances of getting the same attention misa is getting
donbot
Under curfew

Postby donbot » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:31 am

he even posts misas fight clips as his own just because hes so jealous, but everyone knows that he just isnt as good as misa and it shows. people immediately noticed
donbot
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot