Whatever Bay Siegema - DEFENDERS point of view

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Whatever Bay Siegema - DEFENDERS point of view

Postby noindyfikator » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:41 pm

Misa learned polish POG
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby abt79 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:42 pm

thanks everyone, I understand even less
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
abt79

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:45 pm

noindyfikator wrote:WTS TEARS, I get them a lot from donclowns

2 lead coins~! Final offer!
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby noindyfikator » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:49 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
noindyfikator wrote:WTS TEARS, I get them a lot from donclowns

2 lead coins~! Final offer!

DEAL
W11 - The Friend Zone
W13 - Monke
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby donbot » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:52 pm

misabros.........................
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby Okocim » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:17 pm

Here is a quick recollection of what happened, (I might get some things wrong or omit something, but should be more or less accurate.)

Alliance of a many pvp factions was formed in order to siege Whatever Bay
Thingpeace was broken, given overwhelming numerical advantage(14+ vs 8) of the sieging side it was not contested by WB forces.
Siege Engines were placed, few hours after that WB militia tried to fight attackers and destroy siege machines, once again outnumbered. Huge mistake of not replacing the safe palisade keys resulted in WB militia being caught and KO(3-4 KO) WB allies suffered some KOs too.
Another attempt of breaking the siege which included every willing WB resident, Big fight happened WB KO 2-3 fighters on the sieging side, Siegers KO 2-3 WB militia members few WB allied fighters and countless WB residents. Siege was not broken.
During small scale skirmish, WB leader made a mistake resulting in his death.
Outer village walls were broken. Besiegers gained access to WB streets. Sieging side built new siege machines close to the Village Idol, raided poorly secured plots, caught few careless villagers and did as much griefing as they could.
Minor attempts of breaking new machines failed.
WB got some support and early in the morning initiated combat in order to destroy siege machines (no idea about casualties), both groups of siege machines (one near vidol and ones near outer wall) were destroyed.
Soon after besiegers rebuilt the machines.
In the middle of the night WB with their support launched another offensive, once again all siege machines were bashed and 1-2 besiegers were KO.
At this point siege was mostly over, however raiders could still freely roam WB streets and continue griefing.
12.12-17.12
Closing the breach in the outer wall proved difficult since fresh palisade can be easily destroyed and enemies were stationed in the village almost constantly.
Many little fights happened, with mostly attackers getting KO, due to their small number at this point and unfavourable battleground which allowed WB players to build traps.
Since closing the huge breach was not viable, WB decided on creating another line of wall inside the village, built with short and cheap pieces of palisade, which required less effort to build than destroying them.
After few days inner walls soaked up which made bashing the outer wall pointless and allowed for finally closing the breach.
Frustrated besiegers set up a bot that constantly assembles and dismantles a wrecking ball in order to harass villagers and market users.

Aftermath:
Some WB villagers quit the game because of siege, few left the village.
Market was closed for the duration and will require some time to get stable again.
WB village requires a lot of cleaning, including removal of inner palisade segments.
WB charter code was hijacked and been used to kill unsuspecting players, similar story with public well charter.(Remember charter codes are case sensitive, WB charters start with Capital leathers: Bay and Dew)
No other significant loses on the WB side. Do not know about any significant loses on the sieging side.
(I'm not treating lost gear as something significant, I believe everyone involved can easily replace their gear and I have no idea about gear actually lost, both sides seem to exaggerate)

If you feel like I missed something of importance or made a mistake, let me know, I'll edit it in.
Last edited by Okocim on Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Okocim

Postby TheServant » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:22 pm

donbot wrote:Image

False screenshot
Aristotle wrote:Therefore it is fitting for the women to be married at about the age of eighteen and the men at thirty-seven or a little before — for that will give long enough for the union to take place with their bodily vigor at its prime, and for it to arrive with a convenient coincidence of dates at the time when procreation ceases.
TheServant

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:24 pm

TheServant wrote:
donbot wrote:Image

False screenshot

Nightdawg

Postby mulamishne » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:28 pm

Wait all jokes aside, that's actually scummy as fuck. I respect Nightdawg enough to know that he'd never do that, but asking for it is actually gross.
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby noindyfikator » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:31 pm

Very good tldr from Okocim
W11 - The Friend Zone
W13 - Monke
noindyfikator

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot