Anyone in the game that likes to track scents?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Anyone in the game that likes to track scents?

Postby martenx » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:22 pm

I just got killed near the lake at 6, -72. https://map.hearthworld.com/?x=7&y=-72&zoom=0
No warning, just staight up attack and kill, and to make it worse, it even took my body and made a strange claim. (see pic)

For some reason though, I was not able to teleport to HF and needed to stay at the lake to drown, does anyone know why that happens?
Also, does anyone know what save regions are on the map? maybe off this continent?

So, if anyone is up for some nice scents, feel free to go to the cords and get the fucker.

Informational PIC of the kill:
ImageBottleneck
martenx

Re: Anyone in the game that likes to track scents?

Postby Halbertz » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:41 pm

It was me. Sneed and feed lad.
Halbertz

Postby Muzk » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:33 pm

There is no way someone with 771 posts on the forum doesn't know the basics of protecting your character. Read the stickied threads in HOW DO I.
Muzk

Postby ZamAlex » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:46 pm

MightуSheep wrote:I suck my dick

Well said, MightySheep. I agree!
ZamAlex

Postby jordancoles » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:52 pm

Default client enjoyers deserve everything that they get
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Saxony4 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:29 am

nice botted stealth whoever did this I bet you're a real cool guy
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby Apocoreo » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:49 pm

I agree!
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Kaios » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:00 pm

martenx wrote:For some reason though, I was not able to teleport to HF and needed to stay at the lake to drown, does anyone know why that happens?

That's because you seem to have been knocked out while you were still sailing over deep water and then the boat you were in was destroyed, which is rather easy to do for anyone with a bit of strength before you're given the chance to hearth back. The best option in that case is to jump in to the aggressor's boat before you get knocked out, or move to shallows/land as soon as you see a person appear on your screen.
Kaios

Postby Saxony4 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:32 pm

Kaios wrote:The best option in that case is to jump in to the aggressor's boat before you get knocked out, or move to shallows/land as soon as you see a person appear on your screen.

I agree with moving to shallows immediately, however if you do get KO'd over deep water what you should do is select the 'logout on wakeup' option and when you login you will be brought back to your hearthfire because you cannot login on deep water with no vessel.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby Kaios » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:47 pm

Saxony4 wrote: I agree with moving to shallows immediately, however if you do get KO'd over deep water what you should do is select the 'logout on wakeup' option and when you login you will be brought back to your hearthfire because you cannot login on deep water with no vessel.

well I guess if you're already knocked in a rowboat or dugout and it's being broken that is really the only other option yeah, I've not had the opportunity to try something like that myself but if it works that is definitely the better choice in that scenario. Ideally though players should try to avoid getting knocked over deep water at all if possible.
Kaios

Next

Return to The Moot