Siege Ended, Great Berlin Wall Rises Over WB!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Siege Ended, Great Berlin Wall Rises Over WB!

Postby overtyped » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:23 am

To start from the beginning, Snail recruited about half of the pvpers on the server to come siege WB, calling themselves so called freedom fighters.

Bob Dole has never once oppressed a soul, anyone who wishes to leave WB is free to do so, as long as they leave all their belongings to Core, so he didn't really understand what this was about.

-

During the first 24 hours of the siege, Bob and his thralls attacked their siege camps multiple times, and lost each time even though we outnumbered them.

Realizing the issue, Bob Dole executed the worst performers to set an example to the rest, but unfortunately it was not good enough.

The "freedom fighters" then broke in, and tried to siege the Idol.

-

At this point, our village seemed to be filled with 90% spies or something, because all the so called villagers Bob Dole had known for years were cheering and hailing their so called saviours for liberating them from RobbenDuEvil's control. (Whatever that means.)

The attackers then gave some demands which Bob Dole barely read. Something about workers rights, and not oppressing the non core members into doing slave labour with the threat of their plot and all their hard work being declaimed and embezzled. (All nonsensical drivel.)

-
learning from their mistakes, Robben and Bob decided to look for outside help.

Soon, they found some cutthroat mercenaries without a morale compass. Although these mercenary's were at first not sympathetic to Bob Doles plight, but with a bit of coin, they reluctantly helped out.

So... wishing to fight again, Bob gathered together their last kits(Bob Dole gets ko'd daily, so he requires a constant flow of new equipment and food from the villagers to function) and prepared for a last stand to maintain his power.

During all of this, Bob Dole oversaw the peasants, ensuring they built many walls every day to try to plug the gap. At first they were reluctant, but after reminding them that they could lose their plots by having them declaimed by us, they continued building. Unfortunately, the attackers broke these walls down repeatedly, trying their best to force their ridiculous ideals on the good folk of Whatever Bay.

Bob Dole doesn't know how many times he had heard from the Snails crew that the Berlin wall should come down, or how they have wall bashing bots that can easily let them bash all day, and how it's no big deal, but he never once listened. Maybe they were trying to convince themselves of this fact instead of us?

The attackers also went on the forum during this time(viewtopic.php?f=48&t=75346), stating that they didn't like the fact that if the defenders spend 20 minutes building walls, then they, the attackers had to spend 24 hours tearing it down. Ridiculous, Bob Dole's time is precious, twenty minutes of his time is worth far more than theirs combined.

Also ,it turns out their bullcrap freedom was weak, because if at first you don't succeed you try try again. Bob Dole and co kept the servants chopping wood, and eventually the Great Berlin Wall once more rose over the city amid the frantic sobs and cries of the spies. :) Long Live Core, Long Live Bob Dole's Kingdom! May the Great Berlin Wall stand strong forever!!!
Last edited by overtyped on Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Re: Siege Ended, Great Berlin Wall Rises Over WB!

Postby noindyfikator » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:35 am

First, now need to read

edit---

Good content, keep the good work Bob!
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:46 am

An interesting first chapter to Bob Dole's light novel: Bob Dole and Nefarious Machinations of Robben DuEvil
Robben_DuMarsch

Should be called The Wailing Wall

Postby DonCheadle » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:59 am

overtyped wrote:During the first 24 hours of the siege, Bob and his thralls attacked their siege camps multiple times, and lost each time even though we outnumbered them.

Realizing the issue, Bob Dole executed the worst performers to set an example to the rest, but unfortunately it was not good enough.

who would want to live in such a village, where desperate despots take out their rage at losing battle after ill-planned battle on the militia-enscripted peasantry?

please sprucecaps, in the future join friendly villages instead of submitting yourself to the personal armies of Proven Strategic Failures like Robben Dufart and Bob “Tyrant of the Proles” Doles
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby DorenirI » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:04 am

Wait, so i have become a peasant who non stop build palsiade in this story?
Last edited by DorenirI on Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
DorenirI

Postby Cadeus » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:08 am

Thank you bob!

During the initial raid my first born son was slain. After that my wife left WB with the rest of the kids..

Thankfully nothing of value was lost! Other than a few naughty things drawn on my lawn of course.
Cadeus

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:11 am

DorenirI wrote:Wait, so i have become a peasant who non stop build palsiade in this story?

Yes. Indentured servant really. Freedom fighters tried to get you out but you're stuck. Sorry. Our hordes of sprucecap killers were too large for them to hold off.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:14 am

Is Bob Dole gonna keep his word though?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby overtyped » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:19 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Is Bob Dole gonna keep his word though?

Yes, Bob Dole has already moved his HF out. Not that you should even ask that, I didn't make a deal with you, and didn't get anything out of it. I simply said what i was doing for my own reasons that have nothing to do with you.
Last edited by overtyped on Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

tard

Postby DonCheadle » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:20 am

DorenirI wrote:Wait, so i have become a peasant who non stop build palsiade in this story?

nah big boy, we all know you’ve found your calling as Discord Janitor for the WB MiniProp (unpaid)
“You evil siege chads will never badmouth Lord Robben and the Great Bob Dolt”
Last edited by DonCheadle on Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Next

Return to The Moot