Bozo's Big Bargain Bin Bonanza

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Bozo's Big Bargain Bin Bonanza

Postby Bozo_The_Clown » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:38 am

Bozo has updated some qualities and pricing as well, please send Bozo a message on discord!
Bozo_The_Clown

Postby kmarad » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:53 am

Can confirm scented stuff and then they'll hunt you and kill you.
Related thread : viewtopic.php?f=48&t=74939

I'd strongly advise against buying from those griefers.
kmarad

Postby Bruthol » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:55 am

Not as cute as our common halloween clowns.
Stay clear of those guys, they will take advantage of you.

Audiosmurf wrote:Really feel like you should have to make trade threads with your main account

this ^
Bruthol

Postby shidpisscum » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:49 am

Why every single piece of "evidence" is a screenshot of a boat existing with no people inside, a random thread of someone being confused and baseless claims? i have a feeling that the competition got upset :?

You should make your own shop a successful one and not harass a trader closest to me.
shidpisscum

Postby MrBunzy » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:56 am

-1 rep these clowns scammed me and stole my lunch money
(once and futue king btw)
MrBunzy

Postby noindyfikator » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:34 am

Be carefully guys. My grandpa gave me 10$ for food. I feel guilty but instead of food I bought token for trade. They stole my token and killed me. Now I have no food, no token and no good ql axe. That's so sad.

The account was created Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:51 am. It's obvious troll post
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby Hemdar » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:49 am

Bozo big top best big top around fair trade and worked out a great deal for all involved hope to more trades in future
Hemdar

Postby PhantomoftheWolves » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:15 am

I was killed by one of Bozo's more bloodthirsty clowns two days ago (as of this post) and I managed to negotiate the safe return of my ancestor's body in exchange for the hat recieved upon account verification with Bozo. Nothing was taken from the body, which I was very thankful for.

Out of curiosity, I looked at Bozo's offerings and eventually bought myself a pickaxe, and despite the claims, it wasn't scented. I haven't been able to aquire bronze yet, so having the pickaxe makes things so much easier. Bozo is a very friendly clown from my chats with him along with Garen whom I contacted with for the negotiations.

Would definitely recommend Bozo's Big Bargin Bin Bonanza and I hope to continue having a good neighborly relationship with Bozo and Garen as well as the other clowns (except for the one who attacked me; he's an asshole).
PhantomoftheWolves

Postby TheServant » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:18 am

PhantomoftheWolves wrote:I was killed by one of Bozo's more bloodthirsty clowns two days ago (as of this post) and I managed to negotiate the safe return of my ancestor's body in exchange for the hat recieved upon account verification with Bozo. Nothing was taken from the body, which I was very thankful for.

Out of curiosity, I looked at Bozo's offerings and eventually bought myself a pickaxe, and despite the claims, it wasn't scented. I haven't been able to aquire bronze yet, so having the pickaxe makes things so much easier. Bozo is a very friendly clown from my chats with him along with Garen whom I contacted with for the negotiations.

Would definitely recommend Bozo's Big Bargin Bin Bonanza and I hope to continue having a good neighborly relationship with Bozo and Garen as well as the other clowns (except for the one who attacked me; he's an asshole).

lmao you are a cuck
Aristotle wrote:Therefore it is fitting for the women to be married at about the age of eighteen and the men at thirty-seven or a little before — for that will give long enough for the union to take place with their bodily vigor at its prime, and for it to arrive with a convenient coincidence of dates at the time when procreation ceases.
TheServant

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:41 pm

jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

PreviousNext

Return to Apples For Oranges