UwU Hermitage Property Agent

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

UwU Hermitage Property Agent

Postby solisalias » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:39 pm

Hewwo! Want to stop getting claim or pali griefed? Tired of thieves stealing your leathers and bone glue? Wanna find good nodes? Now, save your time with uwu service.

Our first property - The Ocean Lake Resort

I offer you: this base, fully dry pali plot with pclaim AND also other goodies plus support (read more below).
Located south east region of world map, away from most big factions this place is perfect to start your havenin'

Preview of the property:

Size: 50x50 (2500 m2)

Positives:
- Very easy access to ocean coast and river/lake networks with whirlpools.
- 5 minutes travel to Q47 Soil and Q52 Clay.
- 10 minutes travel to nearest swamp.
- 15 minutes travel to Q 56 Water.
- 15 minutes to nearest mountain.
- To be honest it's a pretty good spot with relatively good shit around and plenty of caves.
- Friendly and helpful people around here for example like you can meet Ardennes.

Goodies:
- Special femboy support, I as your agent will assist you when you first move in if you need anything to get started;
- This is by request for like basic tools or utilities, initial seeds, w/e, quality and availability varies depends on what I've got in stock lol
- If you don't want to skip progression and want to grind things just by yourself without help that's fine too, but am here to help if you need.
These are not so good but if you're restarting you'll save so much time with these trust me uwu

Downsides:
- No visitor gate, just one inner gate and another outer gate, unfortunately all the pali are sealed so you will have to build new pali to extend or add more gates.
- Terrain are mostly leveled with some different heights, there is one annoying mound that needs to be leveled though.
- Lake side infested with reeds, you will have to clear these if you want to build dock later, I'm confident you can do it!

Buy now!:
- You get all that nice stuff for just 2 game time tokens;
- I gib you master key to replace pali locks and also the claim bond to study.
- I can provide wilderness beacon for you or your group to spawn in if you just started.
- I'll then send you the nodes map, informations, and deliver you the requested goodies to get you started.

Important:
- Only for new sprucecaps that want to learn and play properly OR returning/moving hermits that have some experience before, if you are an idiot I'll bully and evict u so bad.
- This is also kinda an experiment to have more neighbour and help spruces, idk if anyone will be interested but welp.

PM or Discord: solisalias HS: solisalias
Last edited by solisalias on Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
solisalias

Re: UwU Hermitage Property Agent

Postby solisalias » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:21 am

UPDATE: Someone bought just the special femboy support lol, and the property remain unsold for too long so I just gave it away to random lucky spruce.

But I have new property coming soon:

This one is better than previous property, it's got amenities; stonestead and timber house and some crappy utilites.
It's also on a nice island if you enjoy island life!!

After renovation it will have dock and comes with free snekja.

Stay tuned and contact me if you are interested.
Open to answer any questions or requests if you think I'm sus. . .

PM or Discord: solisalias HS: solisalias
Last edited by solisalias on Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
solisalias

Postby solisalias » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:02 am

bump/reserve
solisalias

Postby colonialsincere » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:52 am

View detailed information about property 30173 Highway UU, Warsaw, MO 65355 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data
colonialsincere

Return to Apples For Oranges