Looking for a small new group

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a small new group

Postby karabamov » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:25 pm

Hi there,

I'm a longtime player (been playing since legacy) but I haven't played in a couple years.

I've always played as a hermit but this time I wanna try playing with a group.

I'm looking for a group that's small and just starting out. The earlier in the game the better. So if walls are already up and mining's started, that's probably too late in the game for me.

I can specialize in anything not combat related, but hunting's fine too.
karabamov

Re: Looking for a small new group

Postby KingThiccness » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:06 pm

I have myself and a couple friends of mine that are interested in this game. I have played enough myself to dive headfirst and learn the basics, however my friends are very new. I died so I will be making a new character and I have yet to build a base. you can reach me on discord here if you wish: kingthiccness
KingThiccness

Postby karabamov » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:39 am

Sounds good. I can't seem to get Discord to work though so I'll just private message you here.
karabamov

Postby cainvampyr » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:20 pm

KingThiccness wrote:I have myself and a couple friends of mine that are interested in this game. I have played enough myself to dive headfirst and learn the basics, however my friends are very new. I died so I will be making a new character and I have yet to build a base. you can reach me on discord here if you wish: kingthiccness

Still looking for one more to join the ranks?
cainvampyr

Postby KingThiccness » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:27 am

I have not gotten a private message from anyone, still interested in setting this up. My Discord is kingthiccness for either of you that wish to add me.
KingThiccness

Postby karabamov » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:38 pm

Bump. Still looking

I'm aiming to specialize as a crafter/tailor/lumberjack and help out with other tasks as needed

If you're a new-ish group looking for someone in that role let me know.
karabamov

Return to Dwarves & Thieves