Looking for a friendly neighbor

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a friendly neighbor

Postby RKS » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:02 am

Hello! I'm a new player and I'm basically just looking for someone who wouldn't mind me setting up nearby, asking questions, collaborating sometimes. I'd like to play for the most part separately, but sometimes come over and visit, help each other out with grindy projects, etc.

I'm looking for someone who wants to add a bit of social interaction to their game without shaking things up too much.
RKS

Re: Looking for a friendly neighbor

Postby solisalias » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:06 am

Watch viewtopic.php?f=81&t=75194
Maybe there be new property in the future with cheaper price or even for free uwu
solisalias

Re: Looking for a friendly neighbor

Postby WESKERBOY » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:30 am

RKS wrote:Hello! I'm a new player and I'm basically just looking for someone who wouldn't mind me setting up nearby, asking questions, collaborating sometimes. I'd like to play for the most part separately, but sometimes come over and visit, help each other out with grindy projects, etc.

I'm looking for someone who wants to add a bit of social interaction to their game without shaking things up too much.

First of all u need to know where u are, second, tbh most of people is friendly or at least I have been killed only 3 times during all My years playing (yes i kiilled people too) but believe me when i tell You that You might surprise how many cool people You might meet in Game.

A Salute to John, telas and Jen. Long time knowing You guys/gal
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Return to Dwarves & Thieves