Whatever Bay

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Whatever Bay

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:23 pm

There are absolutely some dangers to living in Whatever Bay.
But the risks are well worth the opportunity to explore everything the game has to offer, which is incredibly difficult as a new player without any guidance or assistance. There is a fully functioning economy within Whatever Bay, allowing you to largely focus on certain aspects of the game and still get a leg up in others. You can also rest assured there are enough players that you will not get left behind or have an important part of your village quit, which may leave you without anywhere to turn.

Whatever Bay is great for people discovering the game for the first time, or left in the unfortunate situation where their village mates have become inactive and they can't easily progress as some cogs in their machinery have vanished.

There's also opportunity to learn the extremely arcane PvP system.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby DonCheadle » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:02 pm

^aint nobody reading allat
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby maze » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:06 pm

I suggest Whatever Bay for new players.
Friendly environment with helpful players to help teach you the game, Allows you to see a market system that many consider a great element of this game, a plot system that allows you to explorer the game at your own pace.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby WowGain » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:23 am

can i join
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby MightySheep » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:30 pm

these guys banned me and my friends from discord for no reason, very rude players
MightySheep

Postby azrid » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:04 pm

MightySheep wrote:these guys banned me and my friends from discord for no reason, very rude players

you sieged them and killed their sprucecaps
azrid

Postby noindyfikator » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:02 pm

azrid wrote:
MightySheep wrote:these guys banned me and my friends from discord for no reason, very rude players

you sieged them and killed their sprucecaps

1. MightySHIT didn't siege us, it was snail. He was there only when ppl were not playing, running around empty city. Second activity was corner posts bashing
2. MightySHIT didn't kill a single sprucecap from WB. Brits hijacked Bay charter stone and were koing ppl who wanted to trade and wrote charter name incorrectly

Update ur info before answering to this attention seeker. He writes a lot but is not important at all. Ignore him, the best move to make
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

@no nek

Postby DonCheadle » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:30 pm

y mad its game
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby MightySheep » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:32 pm

this isnt moot you dont need to retype the whole memorized copium script from bob dole, theres already 5 thread for that lol why shit up ur own recruitment thread
MightySheep

Postby DonCheadle » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:37 pm

mightySHIT didnt do anything except cause me to have a nervous schizo breakdown in a random unrelated thread
DonCheadle

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves