Whatever Bay

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Whatever Bay

Postby roskuwacz » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:35 pm

Who are we?

We are a group of friends that managed to create a Whatever Realm from Whatever village in previous worlds. In W13 we were not only founders of the realm, we also created the Finloch market -> viewtopic.php?f=71&t=71302. We want to provide a place for the Haven and Hearth community to grow, trade and have fun!

As some of you heard about the Brodgar project, we want to upgrade it a little bit. Whatever Bay is quite large village that contain:
• Marketplace
• Community tools/buildings
• Plots for everyone that would like to join
• Core of Whatever village
• Outside walls
----------------------------------

How is it organized?

Every resident will have a plot about 28x46, you can share the plot with your friends. Also if you are a forester or a farmer you can receive additional space for trees/farms.
We are providing daily/weekly goals for our community - if you would like to contribute ^^

Marketplace?

Everyone is able to own stands in our marketplace - similar to Finloch on W13, marketplace is not limited only to Whatever Bay residents.

Who can join us?

Everyone. If you want to plan to bake carrot cake 24/7 feel free to. Want to be a miner or blacksmith we are glad to welcome you onboard. PvP? As long as you are not killing Whatever Realm residents^^

How to join Whatever Bay?

Apply on #join-whatever-bay discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6BV8nz7T2g

Village look and feel after the successful defense of the raid - village cleaned up already (open image in new tab) ->

Current world village (W15) ->

Last world village (W14)->
Last edited by roskuwacz on Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. - Winston Churchill
roskuwacz

Re: Whatever Bay

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:27 pm

This is a great choice for any new or returning player looking for a fun place to stay with a lot of company, but also the independence to kind of do your own thing.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby azrid » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:10 pm

Best community project since w10, highly recommended.
azrid

Postby TheServant » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:00 pm

To whomever i played with in those ten years, i strongly vouch and suggest you to come here. You can and will find any type of content/playstyle that suits you. It's absolutely good for new players or seasoned veterans.
TheServant

Postby Zephroze » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:20 am

What's up, I'm one of WB's Event Managers and Co-Founder of Olympus Company.

You will not go hungry in the village.

*mic drop*
Zephroze

Postby Silviosal » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:34 am

I joined this village recently and the people there are very friendly and there are a lot of people who are willing to help you.
I recommend this village, especially if you want to play alone but still don't want to isolate yourself from society.
Silviosal

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:22 pm

Robben_DuMarsch

Postby caciquedemon » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:42 pm

It was one of the best experiences of my life, all that was missing was my friends coming with me to the village!
I was from a village where the village owners kicked me out because I died. "The whatever bay", welcomed me and I had a great experience! Very nice staff, you can be whatever you want in the villa!
caciquedemon

Postby Robben_DuMarsch2 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:18 pm

Very active. Very fun.
Robben_DuMarsch2

Postby overtyped » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:54 pm

Bob Dole can vouch for the pvp. Having so many residents naturally brings in endless amounts of pick pockets and thieves. Bob and his crew are always here to defend the peasantry.

Just yesterday two geniuses ko'd one of the residents, so Bob and his zerg took our big old
COCK.png
COCK.png (54.75 KiB) Viewed 2072 times

and sent them on their way with some nice wounds, but not before removing some of their ill gotten gains from the hull of their ship.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves