Returning from a long absence and looking for some friends!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Returning from a long absence and looking for some friends!

Postby BurnedWolf » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:24 am

Hey all I used to play way back on like W8 but I never really made it super far. I think I made it as far as wroght iron and common metal but was just getting into smithing when the world reset and I had other things come up that prevented me from coming back in the new world and then I forgot about the game for a while. I've been following it's development for a while and when W15 dropped I thought it would be a good time to jump back in and see what all has changed! I don't need to tell you that a ton has changed since W8 lmao.

So basically I'm looking for either new players to figure the game out with as well as just people to chat, trade and mutually prosper with. I do have a base established already so meeting up to live together is not exactly required but I'm open to making friends I can base with too in the future! When I get to that point I don't mind moving and making a new spot in a better area either. Anyways I'd like to chat and such first and get to know who I'll be either playing with in game or long distance in game friends. I'm fairly active and will likely remain that way as long as I can find some good friends to help keep me coming back. :) I'm also male if that matters at all. idk why it should though. Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you!
BurnedWolf

Re: Returning from a long absence and looking for some frien

Postby SmolMaggie » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:39 pm

Hey, my fiancee and I just started a couple of days ago and we are looking for some friends too, to make learning easier. I shot you a PM if you're interested
SmolMaggie

Postby LJumanj1 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:25 pm

DM me both, I can make space where I am for you guys if you are interested. Not very experienced but I am rising quality on some of my products
LJumanj1

Postby BurnedWolf » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:51 am

I've sent messages replying to you two! For some reason it likes to take forever to actually send. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what.
BurnedWolf

Postby Lurux » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:21 pm

pm me can teach you guys some stuff with a new char, my messages also stay in outbox for some reason
Lurux

Postby HarryDresden » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:32 am

Hope you guys can find a good group, best of luck re-learning the ropes!
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Postby Regnay1 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:25 am

I'm also looking for a +1. It's just me, so if anyone out there is looking. ^^
Regnay1

Return to Dwarves & Thieves