Nyx: The Midnight City (Recruitment Closed)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Nyx: The Midnight City (Next World Recruitment and Plann

Postby BogdanH4 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:38 pm

I hope that in later updates end game cave hermits woud be able to tame and train trolls to guard your underground dwarf base, i got my own mad plans to attend to next world but if i change mind this for sure is something interesting
Hermiting all day gets old fast...
"They say life dosent happen to you but it happens for you, how do i know? i dont ,but im making sound so thats inportant."
BogdanH4

Postby azrid » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:59 am

RedSkies wrote:Fair point about the wood. Still, can't beat the convenience of having a well right next to you industry.

A shallow lake is even faster for water collection.
azrid

Postby Dwarfaggedon » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:52 am

I bet it wont be to long before every one has a batwing cape while living underground.
Dwarfaggedon

Postby Adder1234 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:56 am

Dwarfaggedon wrote:I bet it wont be to long before every one has a batwing cape while living underground.

I think that they will have to be mandatory.
Adder1234

Postby Necrisha » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:31 am

I know I'm seriously considering an underground hermatige next world myself. I'm currently in love with planewood, birch and cypress combo for colour scheme so... As much as planewood cedar and flint looks decent. And sweetgum basalt. Need to see about a kind of red thatching though. Oh! I should post an idea for processing cedar for cedar shakes and burnt wood planks as building material... Maybe later.
Necrisha

Postby Dwarfaggedon » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:38 am

Necrisha wrote:I know I'm seriously considering an underground hermatige next world myself. I'm currently in love with planewood, birch and cypress combo for colour scheme so... As much as planewood cedar and flint looks decent. And sweetgum basalt. Need to see about a kind of red thatching though. Oh! I should post an idea for processing cedar for cedar shakes and burnt wood planks as building material... Maybe later.

I am not sure why there isnt any type of stone,clay or copper roofing tiles we can hope of more choices for roofing in the future & then even more colour combos to have :) I would love a nice slate(shale) roof. I have yet to find a colour scheme for wood. I am a fan of Flint :D
Dwarfaggedon

Postby Dwarfaggedon » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:18 am

Find any type of icon or symbol yet? What does the 1st couple of days look like for the people of the village are we going to the 4 winds looking for the certain type of spawn near certain biomes. We know not of what the next world holds but we will be prepared to take it on when the time comes. I wonder how many people will be harassed by bats or slimes before we will be safe but I know one thing 1st person to die from a cave-in or one of the monster of the depths should get a prize of some kind or just name a horse after them. HAHA
Dwarfaggedon

Postby Adder1234 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:37 am

Dwarfaggedon wrote:Find any type of icon or symbol yet? What does the 1st couple of days look like for the people of the village are we going to the 4 winds looking for the certain type of spawn near certain biomes. We know not of what the next world holds but we will be prepared to take it on when the time comes. I wonder how many people will be harassed by bats or slimes before we will be safe but I know one thing 1st person to die from a cave-in or one of the monster of the depths should get a prize of some kind or just name a horse after them. HAHA

I have a couple of potential symbols, but I think that I'll wait until the world reset is announced then I'll have everyone vote on their favourite. I would prefer to discuss plans for next world in private then, too.
Adder1234

Postby Hollogodis » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:40 pm

lol pretty much dwarf city like Moria from lord of the rings is what ur doing x).
Hollogodis

Postby Adder1234 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:12 am

Hollogodis wrote:lol pretty much dwarf city like Moria from lord of the rings is what ur doing x).

Yeah, but hopefully with less Balrogs.
Adder1234

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves