Community Fair

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Community Fair

Postby dafels » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:00 pm

i don't like this place, would not recommend trading here to any of my friends
dafels

Postby GidDeviluke » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:30 am

I would like to enter de community fair and trade but i don't know how i have been trying to put the charter stone secret but it says you know no such charter stone maybe it's because i'm not in the same realm as hedgehuds??
GidDeviluke

Postby Ardennesss » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:37 am

GidDeviluke wrote:I would like to enter de community fair and trade but i don't know how i have been trying to put the charter stone secret but it says you know no such charter stone maybe it's because i'm not in the same realm as hedgehuds??
You have to first visit the charter in person, then in the future you can travel via charter/portico.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby GidDeviluke » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:49 am

Ardennesss wrote:
GidDeviluke wrote:I would like to enter de community fair and trade but i don't know how i have been trying to put the charter stone secret but it says you know no such charter stone maybe it's because i'm not in the same realm as hedgehuds??
You have to first visit the charter in person, then in the future you can travel via charter/portico.

Thank you
GidDeviluke

Postby Brawler » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:03 am

Does anyone thinked about CF graveyard, mausoleum for Trollex, and places for anyone who want to bury corpse there. Didnt died before and dont knew what could be wrong with it. :D
Brawler

Postby neeco » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Brawler wrote:Does anyone thinked about CF graveyard, mausoleum for Trollex, and places for anyone who want to bury corpse there. Didnt died before and dont knew what could be wrong with it. :D

Good idea. With how many times Trollex has been killed this world, you could probably fill half the graveyard.
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby Leon232 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:49 pm

Reporting a possible scam. bought game token went to stand "CF-12" according to the catalog tho it was "D040" I don't know what the Community Fair's policy on that kinda stuff but im making sure to reduce scams; I'm assuming that wasn't the proper method to exchange anyways huh?

i have screenshots of me holding an empty box standing next to someone else's empty box, just the image is too large
Edit:Looks like it was a stupid move on my part, A+ moderation services was handled beyond my expectations.
Last edited by Leon232 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leon232

Postby lol123456 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:02 am

writh me in discord.
Axucs#0055
lol123456

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:04 pm

neeco wrote:
Brawler wrote:Does anyone thinked about CF graveyard, mausoleum for Trollex, and places for anyone who want to bury corpse there. Didnt died before and dont knew what could be wrong with it. :D

Good idea. With how many times Trollex has been killed this world, you could probably fill half the graveyard.

maybe if it was a REALLY small graveyard...
ChildhoodObesity

Postby solexi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:55 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
neeco wrote:

maybe if it was a REALLY small graveyard...

No problem Trollex, we'll just put you there with Baton, u're both dying at the same rate so the graveyard will be full!
cyrus9586 wrote:Who knows who you really just met. He acts like he is nice and gave you a BUNCH of q200 clothes! He can't be bad...Later that night "Your New Buddy" meets with his village and says he found some fresh newbies to mess with when they get bored and that he has a way in. Oh, you thought those clothes were gifts? Nah just "Loaners"
solexi

PreviousNext

Return to Apples For Oranges