New Cydathria - Closed: Preparing for W11

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

New Cydathria - Closed: Preparing for W11

Postby CaddoPuma » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:53 pm

Specific needs:
accepting general villager applications.

Welcome, to New Cydathria!

So, you're looking for a village, huh?
Well look no further my friend!

New Cydathria is growing! We are a group of hearthlings who met in the wilds some months ago, and decided to move out and create a unified village.

Currently our group consists of more than 12 dedicated players, many of whom have been playing since legacy and even before. We have room in our humble village for many more active* hearthlings.

New to the game and don't know the difference between a spriggan and a spraggin? Who cares?! We love teaching new people the ropes, and have loads of knowledge between us.

All we really want, are some down to Hearth people, which fit the missing pieces of our puzzle. If you think you've got the right groove, please send an application in private message to one of our recruiters: CaddoPuma, Mario_Demorez, or NewCydathria
.You are also encouranged to join our Discord recruiting channel

Our Beliefs:

Have fun.
Don't be a dick.
Be mature

Additional Information:

We are spread across the USA and Poland time zones, and points between. (GMT -6 / GMT +2)
We are located in the Dis Realm.
We have a harbor with 4 docks, 2 village knarrs which are available to villagers, lots of hunting and farming land, personal plots, access to high quality resources, and more.

disclaimer:
*active refers to logging in at least every other day, and (or, in the very least) communicating on our discord channel. (we understand life gets in the way, you're allowed to have breaks. duh.)
We reserve the right to deny any application, with or without a stated reason

Last edited by CaddoPuma on Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:41 am, edited 11 times in total.
CaddoPuma

Re: New Cydathria - Still growing

Postby julian12it » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:56 pm

Best of luck, hope you find new members soon.
julian12it

Postby Tenied » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:02 pm

Been part of Cydathria for a couple months now. The people are cool and very helpful. It started as a conglomeration of hermits so everyone's pretty chill about what role people want to do. How ever we're trying to go in a more communal direction with village resources and produce shared. You earn respect by doing things for the common good no matter what role you enjoy most. And by generally being a decent person. People are all assholes anyway. :)

A good foundation for Cyd to grow into a prosperous village has been set by our mythical founders long before I joined. It has all the must-have facilities and some nice-to-have stuff in-game. Things are built in a way to make villagers game time efficient. We try to keep things tidy and pleasing to the eye. There's a good network of friends to the village in our discord and it is well organized in accordance to village discord room common sense.

Here's me in my huble plot. I call it the Ranger Hall. :)
Tenied

Postby Relaxius » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:39 pm

Nice place and players, recommended
Relaxius

Postby Mario_Demorez » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Everyone in it is pretty enjoyable to play with. Some light insults thrown around but that is about it. I am active on the forums and discord (HH chat) if you have any questions about this village.
Mario_Demorez

Postby Spin2Win » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:29 am

looks like nice place eh
Sic Parvis Magna; Greatness from small beginnings.
Spin2Win

Re: New Cydathria - Now recruiting: Farmers/Farmer Trainees

Postby Mario_Demorez » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:58 pm

If interested in joining our village (New Cydathria) Please add me on Discord at Mario#3269 or pm me on the forums.
Mario_Demorez

Re: New Cydathria - Now recruiting:Details below

Postby Spin2Win » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:29 pm

*cough cough* i wasnt accepted when i tried to join a long time ago lel
Sic Parvis Magna; Greatness from small beginnings.
Spin2Win

Postby Mario_Demorez » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:49 pm

Spin2Win wrote:*cough cough* i wasnt accepted when i tried to join a long time ago lel

There was a reason for this, I remember you. We explained to you why you were not accepted.
Mario_Demorez

Postby Charli » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:01 am

Are you still recruiting?
Charli

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves