Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:39 pm

dafels wrote:we all know its bullshit, the reason why the siege was done now is that most of the fighters from KoS side had quit/sold chars some time ago(because you shitters didnt fight after getting rekd) therefore KoS couldn't put up a defence anymore, there was not even a single real battle fought during this 3-4(?) day siege except some dicking around with bows and small skrimishes and only one notable that you killed was mandy during the whole siege that is mentioned in this OP of autism

lol ya what a joke, like everyone in ur group was playing again actively but you and sacraer, and sacraer was using the char u bought him to fight on anyways. ur own guys have been pming me talking about how everyone is coming back. when you guys sold your characters it was when i just got a good character and we were fighting often. you guys wont fight us if we have good chars X D and immediately quit. which is why they didnt even bother trying to defend because they couldnt. also half ur chars were koed even with nids or cleaves/archers. even after this 4v4 we had where we koed 3 of you guys and you guys didnt even do half health to anyone ur guys were saying they wouldnt fight our "BUG ABUSED CHARS" anymore. haHAA its you guys who wont fight when getting rekt, we kept fighting that whole time when we had only 1 char who could even cleave and ye we were getting rekt hard X D
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Aceb » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:09 pm

Mary_CZ wrote:case both kingdom wanted I spy each other, it was sad using me like that.

that's true, if You befriend too many people from both sides or be like Krillin, who's (almost) everybody friends, it's hard when both sides suddenly are interesting in the special informations ¦] , So at least in that I can to some degree relate to mandy

but I guess that's normal.

@rzkh no problem

Maybe it's time to move to Hedgehugs land and confirm if me, being a curse is a real thing :oops:
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:25 pm

TLDR of this thread so far :

AD- You only won because of your bug abused chars that we quit over. Also, any mechanic that you use is bug abuse, any mechanic we use is fair and balanced.

Get fucked retards. Maybe next world Sveta won't let known AD warriors live in a "peaceful" village.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:14 pm

smh davis why are you always such a lying little bitch? I really don't know how a working, grown ass man can be such a kid inside

I sold my character like 7-8 months ago and quit, after these 7 months I kept reading on our discord that you AD nerds are ganking/camping CF crossroads with 6-7 people, we had like noone playing and I was told that AD is "looking for fights everyday" so Berth & I started playing again, bought some food and quested for like 2 weeks, got "decent" characters and after destroying you kids in 3v3 and 4v4s multiple times you all started saying we have "bugged stats" and that you "all quit", but if you all quit then why did you buy back Sacraers character Davis? You fucking cuck, he sold the character and few months later you bought it back and you're not even using it, you just gifted it to Sacraer so he can keep getting fucked over and over on fights, is that what you consider quitting? Sacraer was running around with 15k stats koing some noobs that we used as a meatshield that had 500 stats and he thought he is a pvp god, now that we have equal stats he doesn't care anymore and loses every single time. You didn't quit, you got fucking stomped so hard that you are rightly ashamed to even log on the game.

EVERYONE STOPPED PLAYING MONTHS AGO TBH
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby CaveHermit » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Ozzy123 wrote: destroying you kids in 3v3 and 4v4s multiple times

:( destroying kids in 3v3
;) before ban my acc i do it too
You guys think you are better bcs you raid ppl what quit 7month ago. QS village was trying safe by me,sacraer some time, matias ,sveta ,jacob last 2days , eden , kudzu , vk
8ppl of like 20 what was in our channel No one was care about this game and about this raid bcs all wait for w11. Ozzy back to game after 6month ang playing 10h per day. Make too much quest get big ua later buy cheese on cf.
You guys show only ss where you make dmg on sacraer or ko me :(
time for show dmg what i do solo. xD and have fun from me bcs i get ko 4time (4time from nidbane bcs you guys are scared to rush me like me and sacraer rush your archer)
http://prntscr.com/luzzf3
http://prntscr.com/luzzyk Here i koed sky and make on priest 2k dmg and you run to minehole later port back.
http://prntscr.com/lv00di :/ vs just felix :(
http://prntscr.com/lv00di .....
And ozzy that the best fighter come to QS and said all is bcs felix for use bug. ;) dont forget ozzy qs never was my village. You come for last 30min when hh geting inside and loot some shit xD
Last edited by CaveHermit on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaveHermit

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:23 pm

And about PrincessMandy, I spoke with her maybe 3 times on discord and she thought we are "best friends" for some reason, for me it takes more than that to even consider someone as a friend, in addition Mandy was always trying to get something from me, she asked me multiple times to borrow her a 300$ worth witch hat "just for a screenshoot"(obvious scam) then after we koed Eden she was asking me to give her back his thane rings for free, she was asking for free stuff multiple times, then I saw her at the siege as she was bringing Mandrakes to our enemies so they can summon nidbanes at us, I didn't kill her and it wasn't my decision to do so, but I 100% agree with it.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby jordancoles » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:34 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:Image
Above ground base

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:44 pm

CaveHermit wrote:felix autism
Imagine bragging about doing damage to people using the most broken fighting mechanic in the game right now, a Ranger Bow. lol.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:52 pm

point, click, 100s of dmg in seconds. PVP GOD HERE
ChildhoodObesity

Postby CaveHermit » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:55 pm

Tried of word war with hh. You can say ahha kid or ahha felix autism. (Boring)
http://prntscr.com/lv0ez1 here was 2more archer EV and some guy in dh
Nice nickname ;)
And Ardennes dont forgot about it your friend start make archer and trying shot me and my friends ;)
If you will never try use it vs me i will never make it.
So stop saying some shit bcs HH start use fck gay Archer.
When only hh was using Archer Was (HAAHAH ARCHER THE BEST FELIX RETARD GET -300HP) When felix make Archer with nice perc ( HAHAAH BROKEN GAME FELIX MAKE ON ME TOO MUCH DMG. I HAVE x5 HIS STAT AND I GET 1K DMG) <<< Trollex words when jorb come check HH pali xD
HH can use, AD cant USE
Same was with 2v1 me vs troll and bleh and me and baton vs trollex
me and baton vs trollex vs look like i just spam on troll kito and dont crying fight me 2v1 i just spam on you kito and you get 1k dmg . Baton make only 2sting,1opk and 1cleav in this fight. normal rules fight
me vs troll and bleh. I must staying near 2ppl and wait for 2opk and geting 2cleav and die.
Last edited by CaveHermit on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CaveHermit

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot