Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:23 pm

CaveHermit wrote:My mm in set was close to 4k So troll shut the fuck up ;)
Imagine being so dumb that you admit you have 3x the mm you even need, aim speed is capped by bow quality you mouth breather.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby CaveHermit » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:24 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:More like nidbane you just agro me and stack 6coins if not nidbane you will still staying near cata and was fck scared to rush

LIES! i rushed you everytime you ran at me. not my problem you start running away :shrug:

xDDDD ??? YOU RUSH ME ? BRo when you rush me ? i dont remmeber it. I remmeber only HH rush me when nidbane agro me its only 1time when hh is not scary to rush me
Ardennes check in vallhala ;) xD retard
CaveHermit

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:27 pm

CaveHermit wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:More like nidbane you just agro me and stack 6coins if not nidbane you will still staying near cata and was fck scared to rush

LIES! i rushed you everytime you ran at me. not my problem you start running away :shrug:

xDDDD ??? YOU RUSH ME ? BRo when you rush me ? i dont remmeber it. I remmeber only HH rush me when nidbane agro me its only 1time when hh is not scary to rush me

i rushed u multiple times without nidbanes and u ran like a bitch xd, even rushing u with sacraer hitting me and u ran like a bitch X D
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:30 pm

CaveHermit wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:

We already did, it might help the tiniest amount while moving while aiming, but there's basically no difference at all.

q1500 bow 1500 mm
https://puu.sh/ChACs/f0027384a8.mp4

q1500 bow 4000 mm
https://puu.sh/ChACW/c6dc1303e9.mp4

edit- unless your plan is to spam shoot someone who's right in your face i guess, in which case sure, having TRIPLE the MM gives you 20% more damage if aiming less than a second.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Ardennesss wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:My mm in set was close to 4k So troll shut the fuck up ;)
Imagine being so dumb that you admit you have 3x the mm you even need, aim speed is capped by bow quality you mouth breather.

lmao, I even saw (and stole) those gilds. They're absolute dog-shit, you're retarded for making MM gilds and not putting perception on them. You don't even know how to use archery, and that's why you got ko'd so many times.
DDDsDD999

Postby CaveHermit » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:29 pm

Yes i didnt know how to run from nidbane :( sorry you can learn me? xDDDDDD
CaveHermit

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:49 pm

CaveHermit wrote:Yes i didnt know how to run from nidbane :( sorry you can learn me? xDDDDDD
You guys could've just built a small house with a cellar at each of your south gates and negated the entire nidbane strat. Imagine being too dumb to do that.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby CaveHermit » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Ardennesss wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:Yes i didnt know how to run from nidbane :( sorry you can learn me? xDDDDDD
You guys could've just built a small house with a cellar at each of your south gates and negated the entire nidbane strat. Imagine being too dumb to do that.

im sorry ardennes you better :( for give me plis
CaveHermit

Postby sinko » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:09 pm

combat is so fun haha...........

BTW In the past month iv seen mulor on once
hes actually gone mia
sinko

Postby Sacraer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:15 am

Ozzy123 wrote:smh davis why are you always such a lying little bitch? I really don't know how a working, grown ass man can be such a kid inside

I sold my character like 7-8 months ago and quit, after these 7 months I kept reading on our discord that you AD nerds are ganking/camping CF crossroads with 6-7 people, we had like noone playing and I was told that AD is "looking for fights everyday" so Berth & I started playing again, bought some food and quested for like 2 weeks, got "decent" characters and after destroying you kids in 3v3 and 4v4s multiple times you all started saying we have "bugged stats" and that you "all quit", but if you all quit then why did you buy back Sacraers character Davis? You fucking cuck, he sold the character and few months later you bought it back and you're not even using it, you just gifted it to Sacraer so he can keep getting fucked over and over on fights, is that what you consider quitting? Sacraer was running around with 15k stats koing some noobs that we used as a meatshield that had 500 stats and he thought he is a pvp god, now that we have equal stats he doesn't care anymore and loses every single time. You didn't quit, you got fucking stomped so hard that you are rightly ashamed to even log on the game.

idiot you won 1 fight 4x4 after 7 months of my pause, I don’t know what it seems to you under drugs, but you carry frank nonsense, the only fight that you win was about a week ago with a total advantage in statistics x5 or more. U like a bitch who is trying to prove that she can do something else in my absence. And still trying to blame someone for lying? Typical ozzy :lol:
Sacraer

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot