Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Postby DatSheep » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:45 am

oof D:
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby mecacat » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:31 am

Yeah, thanks from all the other people in the kingdom whose bonuses you wrecked. Jerkasses.
mecacat

Postby azrid » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:40 am

LostJustice wrote:Obviously you can’t read sarcasm

I saw the sarcasm in your post but there is also contempt beyond that.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
azrid

Postby Frantianno228 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 am

Ya but then we catch bunsey with his cool character. We got 3 people. You got 3 people. Guess what? Bunsey died. Guess WHY? His 2 friends run away from him instead of helping him. We got same stats as you guys.
Then we quit, because we find albion. Not because we GOT Stomped, because of albion.
About 5v1 instead of 5v5? This guy probably New to the game so he didnt fight a lot.
Its easy to check Sacraer/ Dalvin/ Trollex / Ozzy videos
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby Astarisk » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:26 am

Frantianno228 wrote:Ya but then we catch bunsey with his cool character. We got 3 people. You got 3 people. Guess what? Bunsey died. Guess WHY? His 2 friends run away from him instead of helping him. We got same stats as you guys.
Then we quit, because we find albion. Not because we GOT Stomped, because of albion.
About 5v1 instead of 5v5? This guy probably New to the game so he didnt fight a lot.

So you didn't quit due to lack of fights. Same old same old, story always changes. Likewise when Bunsey died it was something like a 3v1 gank turned 3v2 turned 3v3 near the end. And no, the two characters that went to help Bunsey had half the stats -- if not less than your 3. Only Bunsey had decent stats there.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby LostJustice » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:Ya but then we catch bunsey with his cool character. We got 3 people. You got 3 people. Guess what? Bunsey died. Guess WHY? His 2 friends run away from him instead of helping him. We got same stats as you guys.

At this stage you are just digging yourself in a deeper and deeper hole. You keep making excuses all day. You got beaten by people who were better than you in hafen. Like it really that plain and simple. And last I checked you did get stomped. You are missing a kingdom and a village with a ton of claims if you haven’t noticed.
Last edited by LostJustice on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LostJustice

Postby LostJustice » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:25 pm

mecacat wrote:Yeah, thanks from all the other people in the kingdom whose bonuses you wrecked. Jerkasses.

If you care about bonuses then ask the old realm to remove their cairns and HH can cover you. If they refuse to remove their cairns and provide bonuses then I am really questioning who is the real “jerkasses”.
LostJustice

Postby Aceb » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:52 pm

LostJustice wrote:
mecacat wrote:Yeah, thanks from all the other people in the kingdom whose bonuses you wrecked. Jerkasses.

If you care about bonuses then ask the old realm to remove their cairns and HH can cover you. If they refuse to remove their cairns and provide bonuses then I am really questioning who is the real “jerkasses”.

Well I can see both sides being jerk since it cost authority that people generate, if You snatch people then it goes down faster (yea I know 1 questing titan is enough for that).

+ Stretching HH so far if somebody was living far, might have different realms all together mid-way.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Frantianno228 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:26 pm

LostJustice wrote:

At this stage you are just digging yourself in a deeper and deeper hole. You keep making excuses all day. You got beaten by people who were better than you in hafen. Like it really that plain and simple. And last I checked you did get stomped. You are missing a kingdom and a village with a ton of claims if you haven’t noticed.

I do not miss anything. All good bro. Guess why? I quit long time ago. LOL.
Got beaten by who? Who is better than me in hafen? I only know 2 people : Koreshok and Sacraer. ( and trollex of course ;) )
Last edited by Frantianno228 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby Frantianno228 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:28 pm

LostJustice wrote:

Who are you by the way? You are talking like a guy who was in every fight but i think you are not.
And who is Astarisk? He sayd he know timeline wery well but i think he lie lol. Who are those guys?
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot